+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Hostages

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Hostages

OMG, this show just takes so many twists and turns that it keeps you so interested.

Was that Duncan and Ellen (I think that's the hostages name) kissing in the preview??
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

It is on the verge of taking so many twists at this point that I'm having trouble keeping up! I didn't see the previews. Probably because I was still trying to process all the twists and didn't want to be more confused!

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    OMG, this show just takes so many twists and turns that it keeps you so interested.

Was that Duncan and Ellen (I think that's the hostages name) kissing in the preview??
    Yes, they were kissing! we are looking forward to next week.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

It looked like the kiss surprised them both.

The twists and turns of this show are something else! Now that the VP has asked the President's SIL if she'll be his running mate in the next election, I wonder if her scheme to assassinate the Pres will change? She may want the power grab herself rather than giving it to her boyfriend, the colonel.
    bee stung lips likes this.

How many more episodes until the finale? I was thinking last night was the finale. I'm glad it wasn't.

Someone please tell Dad that he is an idiot. lol He is talking about how the kids will feel about themselves when all is over, but DAd, what does it matter if we're DEAD! You protect your life first, then worry about your conscience! And if my memory serves me, he's not the best person to be talking morals. Just saying.
    march and Starbucks880 like this.

FORT Fan

I think there's supposed to be 15 episodes total. Last night was #11, so four more.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Wow to last night's episode. Duncan and Ellen kissing??? And from the look on Duncan's face, he was REALLY into it...LOL I love how this show keeps me guessing what's coming next.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

REf. the kiss......stress is hell on a marriage. lol

FORT Fan

I thought the kiss was pretty dumb of both of them, especially Duncan, who's main focus of the whole thing is to try to save his ailing wife. The only valid reason is if they did it on purpose, cause of some type of plan they have, since they know they were being videotapped.
    Punkin, Kip and redsox girl like this.

FORT Fan

I have a feeling at the end that Duncan's wife will survive and Duncan will die.
    redsox girl and Starbucks880 like this.

+ Reply to Thread