+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Hostages

Re: Hostages

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    I might not have been paying enough attention to the one part, but why did Kramer and Sandrine try to help that secret service guy from being killed by blocking the street with the big van? Was it because Kramer was fed up with innocent people being killed and he didn't want it to happen anymore?
    That's my take on it. Recall how personable the CIA director came off talking about his wife? I think he was more than a problem, but someone he didn't want to see murdered. Too bad, the guy got it anyway. He trusted the wrong person.

All the bone marrow stuff has me confused. If the patient is dead, then he has so many minutes to get the bone marrow. But, they will certainly do an autopsy and discover the bone marrow missing and that will scream murder and give a huge clue as to who did it....but, maybe the guy doesn't care. By that time, his wife will have the bone marrow and he won't even care if he goes to prison.

I enjoy this show; but I think it's dipping into ridiculousness the longer it goes on. I don't see how it can go for a 2nd season either. Kramer and Sandrine being together is also bananas.
    redsox girl likes this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Oh this show is just TOO good! So many twists and turns...wow! Duncan's wife is the president's daughter??? Definitely adds an interesting layer to the storyline. Never saw it coming...

This show has definitely been set up for the possibility of a season two. One can only hope. The way I see it is, if The Following can have a season two, then this show can too.
    Starbucks880 likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Oh this show is just TOO good! So many twists and turns...wow! Duncan's wife is the president's daughter??? Definitely adds an interesting layer to the storyline. Never saw it coming...

This show has definitely been set up for the possibility of a season two. One can only hope. The way I see it is, if The Following can have a season two, then this show can too.
    I agree 100% bee
    bee stung lips likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

I read an article some weeks back concerning a second season for this show. It basically said that the "limited run" scenario could be extended to another season if it was doing well in the ratings. Though at the time Hostages wasn't doing well, and it said there was no chance of a second season, and that the show is lucky to last all of this season. I don't know how the ratings have been lately though.

I like the show but these are the most inept kidnappers EVER! EVER! lol Also, because I am a nosey I would be wondering why my neighbors suddenly have a van full of people dressed in black living in their home all of a sudden.
    combatcutie and Kip like this.
    Sometimes it is better to be kind than it is to be right

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

This show just keep taking twists and turns. One thing leads to another, to another, to another etc. And yes at some point, you wonder how the Sanders are going to be able to avoid nosey neighbours investigating what's going on in the house next door.
    redsox girl and Miss Scarlet like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

When Duncan went into that bedroom of the military guy who wants the President dead, was that his girlfriend lying in the bed? Was she asleep or dead?

To think I almost skipped this show. I'm sure glad I gave it a chance. I love the complexity of it.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    "Some of us learn from other people's mistakes and the rest of us have to be other people."

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    When Duncan went into that bedroom of the military guy who wants the President dead, was that his girlfriend lying in the bed? Was she asleep or dead?
    That was the sniper's apt, the girl was probably just asleep.
    Debb70 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread