+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Hostages

Re: Hostages

So Duncan's wife is the Pres daughter, and he has the bone marrow she needs, but won't give it to her. He thinks she's dead. The bad guys have killed the COS and the CIA guy, they're covering their tracks pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by harleyswife View Post
    So Duncan's wife is the Pres daughter, and he has the bone marrow she needs, but won't give it to her. He thinks she's dead. The bad guys have killed the COS and the CIA guy, they're covering their tracks pretty good.
    Man, this really has so many layers to it
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I missed all except the very beginning and the very end. I've recorded to watch later, but does the President have any children who could be bone marrow donors for Duncan's wife? Is the President preventing them from giving to Duncan's wife?

To be so smart, the Director of the Secret Service was quite dumb. What was the position of the guy who killed him?

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Was the show on last evening? My local station didn't air it and aired something else in its regular timeslot.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Interesting. His wife is the president's love child and he thinks she is dead (did he try to have her murdered?) I kind of figured last episode this was going to be for bone marrow. I am curious how that will work, though. He would need the cooperation of the wife, her doctor, and other medical staff to make this happen. Someone off the street can't just waltz in and take bone marrow and then inject it in someone. It is more complicated process than that. And maybe I misunderstood, but how will the president die? When Ellen had the "poison" analyzed and found out it was bone marrow preservative, I thought the lab guy said you wouldn't kill or sicken someone with it unless at very high doses. So how exactly will the president flatline? Or will those 5 minutes Duncan wants alone with the president be his opportunity to make him flatline himself? Is he planning on the the president living and playing his partners?

The sister in law and the colonel are pretty ruthless. I bet even with the president dead they will have everyone involved killed.

I got the impression that the reason that Duncan wants time alone with the President was so that he could get the bone marrow, but short of lopping off a limb, I guess that's a bit impossible.

I like the way this show is going, with the complex reasons & circumstances in the background. It's come a long way from the first episode. I still can't see how they could possibly carry it on for a second season.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Was the show on last evening? My local station didn't air it and aired something else in its regular timeslot.

It was on bee, I wonder if you can catch it online?? I do hope so
    -Andy Rooney-

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    It was on bee, I wonder if you can catch it online?? I do hope so
    So it was on?? I'm pissed. Stupid local network. Ugh! Will see if I can watch online.

"You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    So it was on?? I'm pissed. Stupid local network. Ugh! Will see if I can watch online.

Yes, you need to *see* this one
    bee stung lips likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

I might not have been paying enough attention to the one part, but why did Kramer and Sandrine try to help that secret service guy from being killed by blocking the street with the big van? Was it because Kramer was fed up with innocent people being killed and he didn't want it to happen anymore?

+ Reply to Thread