+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Hostages

Re: Hostages

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Loved last night's show. Between saving Duncan's life after her husband stuck him with the needle and "threatening" to release lethal doses of medicine into his wife's system, it seems Ellen had more of the "upper hand" over Duncan this week, which was interesting.

I loved that part, Duncan has two very different sides to him. Go Ellen!!!
    bee stung lips likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I really had to laugh last night when he told her to stay away from his family and leave them out of all this. Didn't he kind of set the rules for that by kidnapping and threatening to kill her family?
    Kip and bee stung lips like this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    I really had to laugh last night when he told her to stay away from his family and leave them out of all this. Didn't he kind of set the rules for that by kidnapping and threatening to kill her family?
    Lol, irony at its finest.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Yeah, his wife and daughter are "innocent"! Why aren't the Sanders'? I knew the General and the secretary "knew" each other by the way they looked at each other. I figured the mutual friend, the one in charge was the First Lady though.

Quote Originally Posted by harleyswife View Post
    Yeah, his wife and daughter are "innocent"! Why aren't the Sanders'? I knew the General and the secretary "knew" each other by the way they looked at each other. I figured the mutual friend, the one in charge was the First Lady though.
    I told hubby the first lady was involved a few weeks ago. I should have made a small wager
    Kip and harleyswife like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I wonder about the story the son was forced to tell the police about going to the skate park as an alibi for that lawyer's son. It seems easy enough to check out, as well as whether this guy is really a mentor for the boy. The fabicated story just seemed to easily to disprove. What if cameras don't back it up? And the lawyer came up with it?
    Kip likes this.

FORT Fan

Is the boyfriend of Ellen's daughter definitely dead?

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    Is the boyfriend of Ellen's daughter definitely dead?
    As far as what it looked like, he is. Duncan would definitely have shot him to kill him since he was a liability and starting to figure out that something was up with the Sanders family. Wouldn't have made sense for Duncan to make him one of the hostages since he's already got his hands full holding the Sanders family hostage. That's why he got rid of Ellen's sister so swiftly. She was complicating his plans too much.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Loved last night's show. Between saving Duncan's life after her husband stuck him with the needle and "threatening" to release lethal doses of medicine into his wife's system, it seems Ellen had more of the "upper hand" over Duncan this week, which was interesting.
    I agree - great episode. I finally got caught up with all of them. I have the ability to DVR 4 shows at once - so record a lot which I love being able to do, but it takes time to get to watch them all and am usually behind when commenting.

As far as what it looked like, he is. Duncan would definitely have shot him to kill him since he was a liability and starting to figure out that something was up with the Sanders family. Wouldn't have made sense for Duncan to make him one of the hostages since he's already got his hands full holding the Sanders family hostage. That's why he got rid of Ellen's sister so swiftly. She was complicating his plans too much.
    I think the boyfriend is dead as well, and it seems like each week there is someone who gets involved that complicates Duncan's plans. He's having a hard enough time keeping reins on just the immediate family.

I wonder what he is going to think when he finds out his wife is the President's real daughter? Do people think Duncan already knows? Just curious on people's thoughts about what the real reasons are for wanting the President dead.

I wonder what he is going to think when he finds out his wife is the President's real daughter? Do people think Duncan already knows? Just curious on people's thoughts about what the real reasons are for wanting the President dead.
    I saw that preview, he must know who her father is, which sort of adds to the storyline as to WHY??? does he want The Pres dead
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread