+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree141Likes

Thread: Sleepy Hollow

Re: Sleepy Hollow

I don't care what kind of clothing Crane wears, just as long as he stays cute.
    YorkieMom likes this.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Reruns for the next 3 weeks. Why?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Reruns for the next 3 weeks. Why?
    Baseball playoffs.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface View Post
    My son lived in Peru for awhile and had a woman who washed his clothes for him, in the river, on the rocks. When he got home you could practically see through his jeans! It was very hard on his clothes.

However, most clothes from 200 years + ago have rotted away, they were all natural fibers at the time, unless they have been properly preserved. Properly preserved probably does not include buried in the dirt.
    Maybe she had a plan?

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Maybe she had a plan?
    He is a good looking kid! and they did love his blond hair and blue eye's down there because it's so rare. When we were there with him we heard "Que ojos!" a lot.

I'm kind of hoping from the conversation about Ichabod's clothes this week that he'll be getting some new ones. I don't know why it bugs me that he's still wearing the old ones, but I guess it's just so nonsensical.

File under "better than nothing"...Fox reran the first episode last night, since there was no need for a playoff game. I was glad I watched (and not just for more Ichabod eye candy)--I realized I missed some points to the storyline the first time around. I think it was because I was expecting a straight retelling of the Irving story so was confused right off the bat!

I'm finally caught up on this show - it's been on my PVR since it premiered. I am loving it! I love the chemistry between Abby and Ichabod.

Tim Mison is witty and charismatic as Ichabod Crane and the show is so crazy and mystical that I can't wait to see what the next week brings.
    waywyrd likes this.

Tonight we get to see the wonderful John Noble back on our screens as he joins as a new semi-recurring character. Love him in anything and looking forward to seeing him act with Tom Mison.
    SpringMaiden27 and Duckyface like this.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Does anyone know how they film the headless horseman - how they make him headless? Years ago I would have assumed it was just an oversized costume and the actor's head was buried below the level of the neck. I assume now there may be technological options. Perhaps he's computer generated? Perhaps some way for his head to not appear (the way tv meterologists used to have to avoid wearing green clothes or the weather image would be displayed on them)?

I thought Monday's was an excellent episode. The faux-suicide scene could have been really lame, but I found myself near tears--the acting on this show is so good!

Re the headless horseman, I would vote some sort of computer-generated stuff going on. The walk seems very mechanical. (Sidenote: my youngest was the headless horseman for Halloween--he decided on it last Halloween, so nothing to do with the show though both his parents are huge fans. Anyway, it's a surprisingly easy costume to do, even for a non-crafter like me. Lots of how-to's online. He ended up winning Most Creative in a contest!)

+ Reply to Thread