+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree125Likes

Thread: Sleepy Hollow

Re: Sleepy Hollow

This was a enjoyable episode, thank goodness. I was worried after the last couple of episodes. The acting was good, but the writing left something to be desired. So glad the show is back to it's usual crazy, interesting, spooky, fun self.
    redsox girl likes this.

Why did Abby & Ichabod automatically assume that Washington wrote December 18 after he died? Couldn't he just as easily have written that date before he died, giving it some as yet unknown significance? I've noticed a lot of shows make assumptive statements like that when technically there could be other reasons. Revenge did this recently but I can't remember the example.
    Brooks, Bearcata, PWS and 4 others like this.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    Why did Abby & Ichabod automatically assume that Washington wrote December 18 after he died? Couldn't he just as easily have written that date before he died, giving it some as yet unknown significance? I've noticed a lot of shows make assumptive statements like that when technically there could be other reasons. Revenge did this recently but I can't remember the example.
    I notice that in a lot of shows too. They jump to the conclusion that because A is true it must mean B, when really it could mean B or C, G, F, Z or X is true. I guess it's just so they can move the story along faster, but I find it annoying.
    redsox girl likes this.

Liked that the story revolved around Captain Irving and his family. Also great catch ArchieComic Fan I think you are spot on with your observation.

I did wish Molock or the other demon would have visited the Doomsday Preppers just because.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Two hour season finale tonight.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

How adorable was Ichabod when he was pouting for a newer cell phone? Damn this new technology, but, um...can I get an up-to-date phone?

So poor Abbie is stuck in the Barbie Dream House from hell, sis is hanging upside down in her wrecked car, Katrina was stolen away, and Ichabod is buried once again. And John Cho's character continues to be abused. What a mess!
    cablejockey and Katydyd like this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I was surprised how easily they were allfooled by the old Fringe guy! Ichabod seems so smart, yet he went thru everything like his enemy planned.

And we only have to wait until .... next fall!! Whew! That means we have at least 8 months until the apocalypse.

I hope Ichabod gets an extension on his cell phone bet with abbie. (Or is that how he gets out of his grave?)

I admit it, I didn't see that twist coming along at the end.
    waywyrd likes this.
    "Remember, sometimes your`buddy' isn't really your `buddy'." - Donny

Just now caught up with last night's episodes and I loved them! Oh man, I hope this season comes out on DVD in the interim, because I would love to watch it again. That's saying a lot, because I haven't loved a show this much in quite a while.

My favorite lines:

When Crane was at the re-enactment camp and the lady told him, "You need to wear the official uniform."

At the cabin, when Jenny urged him to get rid of his coat. "Certainly not. I will not have somebody find it and wear it ironically."

And just a few moments later, when they were discussing George Washington, and Jenny said, "Is that the Zombie Washington or the Man-Who-Saved-the-World Washington?" Next time somebody mentions Washington to me, I'm going to laugh thinking about our first President as a zombie.

Can somebody fill me in just a little? I remember that Katrina had a baby and that Crane was looking for his son. I must have missed an episode, though. What was all that about the coven putting a hex on him? Why was he dangerous?
    Brooks likes this.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

+ Reply to Thread