+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Fall TV Shows 2013

Fall TV Shows 2013

Thought I'd start this for the new shows that don't deserve their own thread until they make it past the initial cancellation phase

If you have On Demand (and maybe showing in other cable formats as well), Ironside and Welcome to the Family have the first episode up for early viewing. There are also On Demand titles made for Sleepy Hollow, The Michael J Fox Show (can't remember if that's the official title), Dads, The Blacklist and I think a few more but so far they only have previews in those sections and not actual episodes. I'd suggest checking frequently to see if any of the other new shows allow us a sneak peek.

I haven't watched Ironside yet but watched Welcome to the Family. The main people I recognize are Mike O'Malley and Ricardo Chavira (Carlos on Desperate Housewives). Mike is looking a little rough as he ages but Ricardo is looking as good as I remember him! The first episode was ok, not great, but I'll give it a few more episodes before I make up my mind. I can invest a little more time in 30 min shows but the hour long ones have to hook me pretty early for me to spend an hour each week on them.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Re: Fall TV Shows 2013

I want to check out Ironsides and the one with Michael J. Fox. I'll be sure to post here when I do.

Does anyone remember the original Ironsides?

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I plan on checking out Sleepy Hollow and Once Upon a Time in Wonderland. Also looking forward to The Crazy Ones, partly because of Robin Williams and partly because of James Wolk. Depending on the dvr capacity (really ought to upgrade to the Hopper!), I'll add the Michael J Fox Show and Ironsides.

I won't bother with Back In The Game, Brooklyn Nine Nine, The Goldbergs or The Millers.
    inthegarden likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Comcast On Demand is airing 4 series early.

Matt Roush of the Blessed TV Guide has already given a big thumbs down to Ironside and guess what that is one of the early premieres On Demand.

Big Surprise Matt Roush has given The CW's Reign (the one about Mary Queen of Scotts) a big thumbs UP.

DWTS and Castle, Bones and Sleepy Hollow and Survivor all premiere next week YEAH!
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Oxygen has a new show on called "My Big Fat Revenge".
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I remember the original Ironside with Raymond Burr, Don Galloway, Barbara Anderson, and Don Mitchell. It was a favorite show of mine and I probably won't watch the remake.

Probably won't watch Sleepy Hollow either. I guess since it was okay to rewrite Arthur Conan Doyle, it's also okay to rewrite Washington Irving, just not for me. I plan to check out most of the new series including those mentioned above. Really looking forward to James Spader in The Blacklist and The Paradise on PBS.
    Punkin likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Sleepy Hollow is one I'm really looking forward to and maybe Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Oh, and OUAT in Wonderland Otherwise some of the comedies look Ok - The Crazy Ones, Brooklyn 911 and for some reason Mom looks funny to me...but I doubt it will last. Mostly I'm looking forward to returning faves like American Horror Story:Coven, Grimm, OUAT, Castle, Big Bang Theory........ And thank goodness we can finally "meet the mother"
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I want to check out Ironsides and the one with Michael J. Fox. I'll be sure to post here when I do.

Does anyone remember the original Ironsides?
    Every review I have read so far has pummeled Ironsides. Especially the one in the new Fall Preview issue of TV Guide.

I loved the original Ironsides- I wont be checking this one out

Michael J Fox is definitely on our list Debb
    Coco46 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I just watched the early premiere of Trophy Wife Trophy Wife | ABC TV Show News, Cast, Photos & More and like the lead actors so I'm willing to give it a few tries.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast