+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Bethenny

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Bethenny

This show has been much better than I expected it to be. It seems fresher than most, and a little different....a lot like her personality. I think it is fun and worth my time! I hope it lasts! She tends to get on my nerves when she is a guest on anyone else's show, but I think this works for her.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Re: Bethenny

I tuned in, I don't really know this teeny little Bethenny. The things she was talking about in this time slot made me LOL. I think she has enough personality to pull this off. I just wouldn't want to be one her * girls*
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I still find her unbearingly annoying. I tried to watch for about 10 minutes both days and had to turn it off. She acts like she's trying too hard, but unfortunately that seems to be her actual personality.

I can't help but wonder how hyperactive she was as a child. I think that disorder is still with her but I think this forum is channeling it well....so far. She is different from the other everyday people/hosts.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think her shtick will wear thin.
    sunshine3331 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I still find her unbearingly annoying. I tried to watch for about 10 minutes both days and had to turn it off. She acts like she's trying too hard, but unfortunately that seems to be her actual personality.
    I'm with you AlwaysVeg!!! She is very annoying and I'm not happy that they moved the Doctors to a different time slot (1pm) in my area to bring us this crap
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    I'm with you AlwaysVeg!!! She is very annoying and I'm not happy that they moved the Doctors to a different time slot (1pm) in my area to bring us this crap
    They moved them?? I didn't check to see if she replaced them here..dang!
    -Andy Rooney-

In my area, they are on 4 hours apart and different channels. I have no idea who she replaced.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    They moved them?? I didn't check to see if she replaced them here..dang!
    In my area (Scranton/Wilkes Barre, PA), she was put on in their time slot and they were given a crappy 1 o'clock slot
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    In my area (Scranton/Wilkes Barre, PA), she was put on in their time slot and they were given a crappy 1 o'clock slot
    They didn't move them, they are in the same time slot. She replaced another talk show( Anderson Cooper I think)
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast