+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Bethenny

Re: Bethenny

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    This is my feeling exactly. Loved her on RHNY and she was the only real reason I watched. And then religiously watched her own reality show. But over time I couldn't support her self-serving behaviour and lost interest. Hated the way she treated Jason. I'm sure he's not perfect, but he seems like a nice enough guy and it's too bad he saddled himself with her.
    I never saw RHNY, so I don't know Jason. I just watched the show to see what it would be like. She is way too frantic, and she seems to be all knowing, she isn't my taste.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

I don't like any of these new, pointless talk shows, but at least Queen Latifah is likeable. As for Bethanny, did the producers have no clue whatsoever of how disliked she is these days?

Here's hoping her show goes the way of the talkshow grave, like the the horrid Kris Jenner Show did. And sooner, rather than later.
    Meh. I think Ellen is trying to be the new Ryan Seacrest productions. She thought that people would flock to Bethenny just like people did with the Kardashians. Wrong. Oh well, Ellen is human and makes mistakes too.

The only nice thing I can say about this woman and her show is: Most catchy talk show theme.
    Shoepie and bee stung lips like this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

FORT Fogey

Anyone see her show with the new gadgets she was showing? The point of the segment was to demonstrate them and decide if they would be something you would buy. Wow. She was frantic, hyper and all over the place! No one got a good idea of what any of them were. She needs to slow down! This will not see a second season.

This is even more nuts. She had 3 women who had affairs with married men on one day. Feedback said, get a panel of men to hear the other side. OK, good idea. But she gets a crack pot guy who is running some sort of organization for men that made no sense. And you could not understand what he was saying most of the time anyway!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Wow....sounds like a muddled mess.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fogey

It was the worst of the 4 episodes I have seen.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    It was the worst of the 4 episodes I have seen.
    The beginning of the end...let the countdown commence...
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

The beginning of the end...let the countdown commence...
    Yup, she is going down
    bee stung lips likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I must say that I don't think she thinks she knows everything because she is always asking to be informed on unfamiliar subjects. I, honestly think she is learning as she goes along.

As for the guy who was giving his opinions on mens' situations, he is the really good-looking guy on The New Atlanta, and I was able to understand just about all of what he was saying, but it was nothing that I agreed with. He is obnoxious and, what is more obnoxious is that women encourage him to be that way. He reminds me of a true pimp, with his mentality. He's gross.
    Shoepie likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

The show isn't great. It's not awful, either, BUT her set is beautiful and I want to raid her closet. I love her fashion sense. The dresses she wears are adorable.
    Shoepie and Moontat like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think the show has improved. I think it will stay for a while.
    Moontat and Imperfect1 like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread