+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Bethenny

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Bethenny

From her interview with Ellen today, I didn't get an impression that she had anything but good things to say about Ellen. They DID talk about the ugly rumors "out there", but I didn't have a clue what they were talking about. They were, mutually, complimentary. Sounded like both felt everything was good.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    From her interview with Ellen today, I didn't get an impression that she had anything but good things to say about Ellen. They DID talk about the ugly rumors "out there", but I didn't have a clue what they were talking about. They were, mutually, complimentary. Sounded like both felt everything was good.
    Hmm, well we will see .Funny Ellen just popped on today though- kinda like whats happening with the view
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

It seems that Bethany revealed that she is dating someone. Rumor has it is some millionaire.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Why oh, why does this bobblehead have her own talk show??
    sunshine3331 and AlwaysVeg like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Why oh, why does this bobblehead have her own talk show??
    Looking at the ratings, you are not alone in that thought .Because its syndicated she will be on until after November sweeps. Then I guess it will be kept on, or chopped. Queen Latifah is doing relatively well I guess
    -Andy Rooney-

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Just goes to show the networks will throw a talk show in anyone's lap these days.
    sunshine3331 likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Just goes to show the networks will throw a talk show in anyone's lap these days.
    I agree -anyone's lap
    bee stung lips likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I haven't posted on this thread, because I have a strong opinion about Bethenny and haven't watched her show...on purpose. (My posts about her are on the Bethenny thread under Housewives forum.)

I was a huge fan, but that ended when Bethenny revealed herself. That's all I'll say about that. I'm sure those who like the show don't care about it.

The story about Ellen and Bethenny having an issue is two fold. First of all, last week, there was a story that Ellen had told Bethenny that if she was going to get her ratings up, she would have to stop talking about her divorce. I'm not sure if she meant on the show or outside of the show, but Ellen said that playing the victim about her divorce/custody case was a turnoff and it was hurting her ratings. Also, Bethenny was frustrated with Ellen, because she wants big stars as guests and no big guests will come on her show. I think long time and former Bethenny fans, such as myself, know why this may be true.

Secondly, Bethenny let a staff member go from her show and there were stories that she was a horror to work with causing problems on the show. And Ellen was concerned for the fate of the show.

I don't know if any of it is true.
    sunshine3331 and AlwaysVeg like this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I don't think it is true. Most celebrities have said over and over and over that most of what we read in the 'rags' is fiction --- and it's now come to point where people actually believe what they read in these unreliable sources. I'm a huge fan of the Bethenny show and it's an hour of PURE FUN. I don't blame Bethenny for what happened within her marriage --- that is personal and private, and as much as we THINK we know what happened, we don't. Either way, no one's perfect. (Are YOU ALL perfect? I'm not.) I enjoy Bethenny for her wit and her personality. And her show is a huge ray of sunshine in my daily life!

For those people who are fans of Bethenny, I say enjoy. That's up to you. I will say that my opinion of her developed from what I saw directly and heard from her own lips. Everything I believe is based on what she has said and done and not stories from the media.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

+ Reply to Thread