+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Bethenny

Re: Bethenny

It's TOUGH to find a host who is willing to step aside and let someone else look better on his/her own show.
    I think Ellen has managed to do this, and for the short time he was on the air, Jeff Probst made his guests look way better than him.
    Isn't Ellen behind the Bethennny show? if so, I hope she can guide her a little
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think it's a live and learn process. I think she's giddy about having her own show right now. Her "tickled-ness" is kind of refreshing.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer.

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

The show is televised a block away from where I live. I have sighted John Oliver many times - I wonder if I will run into her too. But seeing her on Housewives I doubt she would walk to work....
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Her show has the catchiest theme song. I was humming it when I got on the elevator - someone else got on and she was humming it as well
    JavaJo likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Bethenny's show is like being at a huge party with your favorite girlfriends, and talking about all the stuff you talk about when you're hanging out together. It is so much fun to watch, and I find myself smiling throughout the whole hour, and even literally, laughing out loud sometimes. You guys can knock her all you want, but I haven't had this much fun watching tv in a long, long time!
    prhoshay and Moontat like this.

It reminds me how me and my girls talk when we get together. It doesn't happen that often, and it's a blast! It's just one of those times when we just let our hair down.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer.

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

there are far too many talk shows on the tube.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

I have the day off from work so I got to see Bethenny's show. I wasn't impressed. I can see the point about it being a bunch of girlfriends hanging out. But if its a gathering, there is certainly one friend dominating the attention. I didn't like the way she came out and talked about her outfit, giving tips. First it assumed that people liked her outfit. Second, it assumed no one else knows how to put together an outfit. Second, I didn't like that when she had an expert (a doctor) on to answer audience questions, Bethenny would let the doctor talk, and then inject her own opinion. Why have an expert on if Bethenney thinks she knows better?
    sunshine3331 likes this.

Aubrey O'Day is only 29 years old and looks every bit of 40. She used to be part of a group put together by Diddy. Yikes!

I guess the ratings for this are horrible. Who does she blame- Ellen of course
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread