+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Bethenny

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Bethenny

Children will eventually make up their own minds about their parents.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Yes they will. I'm not talking about Bryn her entire life. But at the age she is now, when she believes in Santa, she should also be able to believe both her parents are heroes true or not.

She will. I seriously doubt that she watches her mother's show and I'm sure her mother will find her way, just like we all did when we had to deal with that.....and they still figure it out and have their own little opinions. She's going to her things on both sides. It's unfortunate, but that's just the way it is.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

On Bethenny yesterday they asked if people change, whether there are red flags, w: ""th "ehether men with toys are trouble.

The panel all said men with toys were trouble and run. And they disagreed on whether men change. Richie said men do change because he was a cheat until he found Kathy.

What Richie said is congruent with what Steve Harvey said in Think Like a Man. He said men divide women into two categories
    You can do it!

Categories: the one or friends with benefits. And whether they will look for the one depends on how they feel about themselves. Once they are ready for the one they might not be too picky.
    You can do it!

Heard Bethennny say, tonight on Andy Cohen's show, that her show had been cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Heard Bethennny say, tonight on Andy Cohen's show, that her show had been cancelled.
    I heard that some time ago, but I see it's still on. Maybe its on until this season is over
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

It is until this season is over. Syndicated shows like hers are picked up a year at a time. This year was solid once they syndicated her. But a few months ago the syndicator announced they would not have a second season.

Did anyone see the photo that Bethenny put on instagram of her posing in her 4 year old daughter's outfit? I'm sort of speechless. I'm not sure if it's funny or horrible. She got a lot of flack about it from moms who claim it's promoting eating disorders with your kids when you show how small your are by putting on their clothes and you are an adult and they are a kid. I don't know if Bryn would be effected by that, but it could happen. I do know that Jason has often complained that Bethenny puts her own food/skinny obsession onto Bryn. This really makes me think it's true.

Bethenny Frankel Poses In Her 4-Year-Old Daughter's Clothes

There was a big discussion of this somewhere on this board when it happened. Wish I could tell you where it was. It was interesting, coming from several different angles.

+ Reply to Thread