+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Broadchurch on BBC America

Re: Broadchurch on BBC America

Episode 6

All I could think of was "Don't Kill The Dog, Don't Kill The Dog!". Ticks me off that Siberia and Broadchurch are sinking so low as to threaten animals. Go ahead kill all the humans but leave the animals alone.
    Punkin likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I started this too late and episode one is no longer available On Demand. I hate when that happens! Anyway, I can't find it online anywhere else that will play in the U.S. (for free). I was willing to buy the first episode from itunes but even it doesn't have episode one available unless you buy the whole season. I've never bought from Amazon before but they have it for $1.99 which isn't much money but if anyone knows of a site I can watch online in the US please let me know.

I did go ahead and watch Ep 2 since it's slated to end today On Demand. I think I have the gist moving forward of what's going on but really hoping to catch the first episode before I move too far into the other ones.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

It looks as if it's available on tv.com, Archie.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    It looks as if it's available on tv.com, Archie.
    I tried that one already, when I click the video it says it's private. Same with youtube. I'll check the listings to see if it might rerun and if not I guess I'll buy it from Amazon or Vudu. Thanks for the suggestion though!
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Sorry about that. Maybe BBC America will rerun it after the season ends.

I looked further and discovered that when the person uploading a video makes it private, only a maximum of 25 people, all of whom must be on that person's contact list, may see it. I don't see any sense in that policy; it rather annoys me, in fact. I have a YouTube subscription that I use for streaming, but I'm not jumping on anyone's contact list.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    I started this too late and episode one is no longer available On Demand. I hate when that happens! Anyway, I can't find it online anywhere else that will play in the U.S. (for free). I was willing to buy the first episode from itunes but even it doesn't have episode one available unless you buy the whole season. I've never bought from Amazon before but they have it for $1.99 which isn't much money but if anyone knows of a site I can watch online in the US please let me know.

I did go ahead and watch Ep 2 since it's slated to end today On Demand. I think I have the gist moving forward of what's going on but really hoping to catch the first episode before I move too far into the other ones.
    Looks as if TV.com - Free Full Episodes & Clips, Show Info and TV Listings Guide has it. Broadchurch - Episode Guide - TV.com

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    I tried that one already, when I click the video it says it's private. Same with youtube. I'll check the listings to see if it might rerun and if not I guess I'll buy it from Amazon or Vudu. Thanks for the suggestion though!
    Same thing happened that was dumb.

Well, I want to know what Tommy is trying to hide on the laptop he tried to smash. What is up with Nigel and the lady who lives in the caravan overlooking the Channel Sea? Why did she give up the skateboard to Tommy and what is up about her past? Each episode makes me anxious for the next.

I love those beautiful cliffs overlooking the Channel! Almost as pretty as the White Cliffs of Dover, but stunning none the less. I love British series. Currently watching Luther and Copper and just can't wait to see more of Downton next year. Another favorite is An Idiot Abroad. Pilkington is such a comedic genius!

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    Well, I want to know what Tommy is trying to hide on the laptop he tried to smash. What is up with Nigel and the lady who lives in the caravan overlooking the Channel Sea? Why did she give up the skateboard to Tommy and what is up about her past? Each episode makes me anxious for the next.

I love those beautiful cliffs overlooking the Channel! Almost as pretty as the White Cliffs of Dover, but stunning none the less. I love British series. Currently watching Luther and Copper and just can't wait to see more of Downton next year. Another favorite is An Idiot Abroad. Pilkington is such a comedic genius!
    For Susan to give that skate board to Tommy had to have been a calculated move as she knows who his mother is.
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    For Susan to give that skate board to Tommy had to have been a calculated move as she knows who his mother is.
    She is a creepy lady, but I suspect that she has known something all along & no one was asking her the right questions, so this was her way to direct them to her.
    Punkin and Florimel like this.

+ Reply to Thread