+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Unforgettable- CBS

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Unforgettable- CBS

Any fans of the cancelled CBS series, Unforgettable? Well, good news. The series, which had been cancelled after one season in 2011 has been renewed and is airing tonight at 9 pm on CBS. The network has ordered 13 new episodes and the show has been tweaked a bit. The show stars Poppy Montgomery (Without a Trace) as a NYC cop as well as Dylan Thomas (Nip/Tuck) and Jane Curtin (SNL, Kate and Allie). I'm so happy it's been given another chance!

'Unforgettable': TV review - NY Daily News

Re: Unforgettable- CBS

I liked the changes. I'm glad it's back!
    ilja likes this.

I thought it was okay. There were a few things I wasn't thrilled about, but I'll watch it.

Someone please help me. Who played the guy who was killed in the in when the girl was saved? I have seen him in something else, but couldn't recall it.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Debb, the actor was John Scurti, who you may know as Lt. Ken Shea from all seasons of Rescue Me. It was good to see him again.
    Debb70 likes this.

While I wasn't a big fan of this show last season (but watched it anyway), I caught the new season opener last night and it was decent. I like that they've toned down the awful fake red hair color on Poppy. Now, if she can keep her overzealous duck lips under control I might be able to watch this show.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

I was glad to see it back. I liked the changes and the addition of Jane Curtin to the cast.
    Is Poppy Montgomery expecting a baby?

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Debb, the actor was John Scurti, who you may know as Lt. Ken Shea from all seasons of Rescue Me. It was good to see him again.
    That's right! That's where I have seen him.

I thought that Poppy acted rather out of sorts in that first episode. She and her partner acted too hyped up or something. I found it odd. She was a much better actress on Without A Trace, IMO. I'll still watch though.

Can someone tell me how the first child that was kidnapped was killed? I know the ME located something that indicated he was poisoned with some fruit from South America, right? How did that fit in? People in the room were talking. I must have missed it.

I liked the old show, and so far I like the revamp. I'm glad Jane Curtain is back since she was one of the best things about the original run. I like that they throw in funny lines since it tends to be such serious stuff they're dealing with. Jane's quirky character also helps with that. When the computer guy said he always forgets, and Carrie replied 'I never forget' was one cute line. Also - when Jane (just realized I don't know many of the character names - obviously I don't have Carrie's gift ) told them the dead people didn't mind when she was looking at them.

I enjoyed it too & am glad it's back. I also like Carrie's hair much better. The former color was so harsh that it was distracting & just not flattering.
    It's become a bit of a cliche that when a show is revamped, they immediately put them in an overly jazzed up flashy office. Then, usually are the young overly pretty people with tight clothes. Thank God they skipped that part.

I liked that they kept Jane Curtin's character. She adds a lot. The new head guy is pretty good too, appropriately jerkish, but not too much. The other 2 co-workers were good fits too. They had personalities, not just generic cast members.

All in all, they did an excellent job with their changes, while keeping the best parts of this show.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I really like this show and the 2 main actors. I like their Diane/Sam thing and love the unforgettable concept. I do get distracted easily so I can't really comment on the show's storyline this time.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast