+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By razorbacker
  • 1 Post By Coco46

Thread: Crossing Lines on NBC

Crossing Lines on NBC

I posted this on the Summer Shows thread, but I've enjoyed all the episodes so much, I thought it deserved its own thread.

Crossing Lines: I stumbled on this show while browsing my On Demand this weekend and found the first two episodes there. The third episode airs tonight on NBC at 10/9 pm.

The concept is somewhat similar to Graceland, but is international in scope. Its two most well-known stars are William Fichtner and Donald Sutherland, two of my favorites. This show is better than Graceland, for me at least, and I recommend it. Here's a link for anyone who wants to know a little more.

About Crossing Lines | An action-packed global crime drama | NBC
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Re: Crossing Lines on NBC

This is yet another Summer show that I am enjoying. I reckon the networks are finally waking up to the fact that Cable channels are whopping their butts..
    Florimel likes this.

I really like the characters on this show and that is usually one of the key points for me. They are all flawed and each has an interesting back story that we gradually see.

Donald Sutherland is mostly a supporting character, but he always add an extra spark. I've always really liked Bill Fichtner and he doesn't disappoint here. I didn't know much about the rest of the international core actors, but they all seem quite talented. I look forward to each episode, at least so far.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

As much as I like Graceland, I agree that this show is better because of it's International vibe. Much more sophisticated.
    Florimel likes this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

+ Reply to Thread