+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: The Bridge (FX)

Re: The Bridge (FX)

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    That's a good point concerning Tate possibly escaping from his captors and going on to taunt Marco some more. Did they say how Marco is connected to that Galven guy? I know in the last episode it was stated that they have known each other for a lot of years, but why would Marco be involved with somebody that demented? Or are they related or something?
    This is from my memory. Someone step in if I'm wrong.
    I think that Galven has been a criminal business man for many years. The offiicials in Mexico just do business with whoever they had to do business with and they includes some criminals like Galven, however, Marco has avoided it, because he didn't want to have to do favors, look the other way, etc. Still, he knows about the guy and leaves him alone.

Then last season when the girl was kidnapped and the abductor was demanding this big ramsom, Galven showed up to see Marco with a big bag of cash and donated it. It was in his financial interest to get the girl rescued so his business could continue. Marco hestitated, but took it and convinced the Feds to accept it. Still, it wasn't Marco who benefitted from the money. I can't recall if he gave the money back to Galven or not. He didn't keep it for himself though.

That takes us to the finale where Marco now needs this criminal to help him and he doesn't care about the repercussions.

There have been two new episodes of this show this season. Has anyone watched? I know it got a lot of flack from last season.

I had NOT planned to watch, but I have recorded them. I've only watched about half of the first episode. It looks like more of the same to me so far.

This season is turning out to be pretty good so far. I guess none of you are watching, but you might check it out On Demand.

This season's big mystery involves a woman who seems to be a real psycho.
    Punkin likes this.

I'm still watching and still interested!!
    Debb70 likes this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

I had MANY issues with last season, but since there's not much on tv right now, I decided to watch this. It seems to be better than previous seasons. We'll see. It kind of confusing though. I have to watch it twice to figure out what's going on and still...........

The woman they are searching for is a real mystery though. I wonder what her story is.

Yes, I am finding the mystery woman a more interesting storyline than the two half-bodies found on the bridge last season.
    Punkin and Debb70 like this.

I was sad she had to kill that young man. I knew it was coming. The minute he stayed and didn't run away like his friend, I knew his fate was sealed.

Me too. She is one evil, sick woman!

If I may nit pick a little. If you watched previous seasons you know that they had a problem with witnesses getting killed before. It's as if they never learn their lesson. I did not know any spoilers, but when they were questioning the friend that ran from the psycho lady, I thought, "PROTECT HIM." He was a witness of a dangerous person, yet they let him walk away. AND she DID come back to him and stood by his bed. She was close to killing him too, but yet I bet they still won't offer the boy or his family any protection.

It's those kind of things that annoy me about this show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345