+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alias Episode 3 - "Cipher" 10/13

Alias Episode 3 - "Cipher" 10/13

Cipher

60 min.
    Jack takes action to abort Syd's continued work with Irina, who holds the key to cracking Sark's plans for a Russian satellite armed with heavy-duty abilities. Meanwhile, Will comes face-to-face with Vaughn, who needs him to revisit his ordeal in Taipei; and Sloane gets the creepy suspicion that his late wife may not be so late, after all. Barnett: Patricia Wettig. Kendall: Terry O'Quinn. Jack: Victor Garber.

This one looks really exciting! It seems like a big climax! Wait, every single episode is like a big climax. That's what makes this show so great!!!

Whoever is playing on Sloane's senstivie emotions due to Emily's death is doing his/her job. Sloane is starting to get a little spooked.

What do you suppose Jack did to Sydney after her mother died? It's going to be a showdown between Jack and Irina.

Yeah, it's getting interesting next week. And Syd's underwater, with the frozen-over top! Ouch!

I really liked this episode. Sloane's gonna get screwed by this whole Emily thing. When he walked out on the patio into the garden, and there were all those roses, I said to my wife "he lied about the garden, but why?" Then later, I realized that someone had replaced all the dead flowers with live ones, and he was just as baffled as me.

Yeah, someone definitely put those flowers in Emily's garden just to freak him out. I have a feeling it might be Jack, or someone from the Alliance. And Irina sure is doing her darnest to get back into Sydney's life. Bringing up the Thanksgiving play was a clever idea on her part. Sydney is starting to budge a little. The show is getting better and better each episode.

Will should just have popped Vaughn in the nose and been done with it. The whole "picture frame" thing should have pushed him over the top, don't ya think?

I mean, it's obvious that he really loves Syd...

Yeah, that was very clear on last night's show. Although, I don't think Will would be a good match for Syd. Everytime I see Will, I think "wuz". I much prefer Syd with Vaughn, although it might be hard for those 2 to get together.

I don't think Sydney should get involved with anyone just yet. I think there's enough emotional chaos for her to deal with as it is. Irina sure is getting to Sydney and Jack. I wish I knew what her ulterior motive was. Remember, she told Sydney that she wanted her to be around so that she could explain herself. Hmmm...makes me wonder. And that cliffhanger!!!! Ahhh! I can't stand that! I wonder how she gets out. Ugh, what did Jack do to Sydney?? So much to be answered!!!

+ Reply to Thread