+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Siberia--pseudo reality show

Re: Siberia--pseudo reality show

Natalie sucks..mushrooms are more likely poisonous.

Sabina is weird...hanging out in a cave with no light.

Why didn't Daniel not tell about the foot print, and the rock paintings??

I don't get why no one except Daniel went with Victoria to the line to make sure she was OK after worrying about her so much?

Johnny and Maljean are asses.
    PWS likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    The captioning said the FIRST day of winter but he actually said, until the end of winter. And a couple of others have referred to food needing to last through the winter, so I think they must have changed the script and forgotten to change the captioning script. THere were a couple of other conflicts as well.
    Okay, that makes sense. I was relying on the captioning (noisy outside and we had the windows open). Thanks for clarifying!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I watched one and a half episodes of this nonreality show. I realized when the one player "died" (NO WAY is he dead) and the other ate the "poison" mushrooms that this show was is sham.

Interesting concept, I guess, but not for me.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

After some thought, I think I've lost interest in this show.

I preferred the first episode over the second.

Have fun to those that have decided to keep watching. Maybe eventually I'll catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    After some thought, I think I've lost interest in this show.

I preferred the first episode over the second.

Have fun to those that have decided to keep watching. Maybe eventually I'll catch up.
    I think this might be one of those shows that is is more fun to watch 2 or 3 episodes at a time.
    Florimel, scoot13 and JohnnyK like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

OK, which woman with long dark hair and a white jacket was it who set the fire? It looked like Carolina to me, but her jacket is red. I think the only women with white jackets are the model, Esther, the one who threw away the flag and poisoned someone already, although her jacket has kind of puffy shoulders and her hair isn't all that dark. Sabina doesn't have long enough hair, but it looked kind of like her jacket.

The shirt that was holding the stolen goods was the one Johnny took off before he butchered the deer. Did he leave it behind in the woods?

From the color and length of her hair, I thought the woman was Carolina. She was the one who went swimming with Johnny earlier, right?
    J.D. and scoot13 like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yes, and seemed interested--she was the one he was picking flowers for and she was also the one who "revealed" the cache hidden in his shirt---a shirt he'd been wearing since the fire. Also, when they did the post mortem on the fire they said there were many too many glass jars missing...but there were only a couple in the shirt. So it seems as if there is more missing than what they found. She was there for the post mortem i think. Very puzzling. I was all ready to believe it would be the evil model Esther.... I wonder if the "brain" will figure out something is fishy... Not sure why she did this...because he was getting to be too much of a hero to the group with the deer?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    OK, which woman with long dark hair and a white jacket was it who set the fire? It looked like Carolina to me, but her jacket is red. I think the only women with white jackets are the model, Esther, the one who threw away the flag and poisoned someone already, although her jacket has kind of puffy shoulders and her hair isn't all that dark. Sabina doesn't have long enough hair, but it looked kind of like her jacket.

The shirt that was holding the stolen goods was the one Johnny took off before he butchered the deer. Did he leave it behind in the woods?
    There is also a contestant from Thailand who is not mentioned a whole lot and I haven't really seen what jacket she is wearing.

Next week's looks interesting, but I would've thought they'd do that a little later on in the show.

BTW, minor gripe - I don't think they were really eating venison. Their faces were a tad too greasy from eating the meat, and the deer they killed didn't look that fat.

If I'm not mistaken, it was definitely Carolina who set the supply shed on fire and framed Johnny for it, it makes sense when they presented it riht when she was stating how bad she felt that Johnny was blamed because of her. But is she faking her feeling bad or does she truly feel bad? I'm floored, because so far she had been one of the nicest characters, and suddenly she does this, and one wonders just why she'd do it.

The part where everyone was blaming Neeko for his "bad decision" was stupid as hell. It's not like he knew there would be a fire when he decided that rationing the food would work for them. I don't like how the show is trying to make him seem like some sort of idiot, it feels very contrived. Another thing I don't understand is, how did Carolina gain access to the shed? We saw in the previous episode that Neeko secretely gave the key of the shed to Sam for safekeeping. Is Sam in on it too? I don't get it!

Highlight of the episode was seeing Irene dominate that bow and arrow. She's quickly becoming my favorite character.

+ Reply to Thread