+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Siberia--pseudo reality show

Re: Siberia--pseudo reality show

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I think Esther's secret has to be more than the pills...she commented on them aloud when she found them, to the group. Miljan saw her take something ELSE from the replicator...maybe even earlier...after all she had the key and "discovered" that it worked... and then he blackmailed her into drugging people and letting him go. And notice he "offers" to carry her bag. I'm guessing she found something valuable in the outside world in there....

So season finale...as in, they expect to come back next summer....

It caused controversy in the Ukraine? Was this referenced earlier in the thread? I missed that.
    The show itself hasn't... armor for into the horror movie The Chernobyl Diaries. some folks sound insensitive to make references to Chernobyl in Pripyat.

In this case, I just showing how lazy the riders could be if they decide to move the whole cast to Pripyat and then I realized that they couldn't because it be in Ukraine and Siberia is not Ukraine it is in RussiA.D.a.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

They've never discussed Joyce's wedding ring, have they? I mean back when Johnny was getting all interested in her did it never come up?

How come Joyce can't find Sam a hat? One of those big Russian ones with the ear flaps.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

How come Sam's hair is not growing back?....surely he isn't really all bald, but is shaving his head. Pick, pick, pick...

This recent episode revealed some stuff, what with there being actually two tribes, and yet still left a lot of unanswered questions. What in the world tore apart Tommy, Natalie and that tiger? What is the source of all this supernatural stuff? The green sky, the fact that this supposed god Ogdee is clearly communicating with Miljan in some way. My biggest question is still what exactly happened to Berglind, Victoria, Harpreet and George, and also the host, Jonathon We only ever saw the helicopter pick up George, but the away group found wreckage of the helicopter, but no bodies.

Esther's insistance on returning to camp may have been easily because she must have the tape of her and the cameraman having sex hidden somewhere at camp and doesn't want to risk anyone finding it. But then again, culd there be another motive? Such as what Miljan said he knows she took from the revealer? After all, as was already mentioned, the others already knew she had taken sleeping pills because she pretty much told them what they were after they managed to open the revealer. Another thing unsolved yet.

With only one episode left, and ten "contestants" remaining plus the cameramen (I do enjoy how the show actually makes an efort in including the cameramen themselves), as well as the host and four others missing, one episode certainly does not feel like enough to solve it all. Next episode does look pretty hardcore, though, so I can only hope the show gets another season, I've really enjoyed it.

Looking forward to the finale. I do hope they wrap it up nicely and not leave us wondering too much.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Looking forward to the finale. I do hope they wrap it up nicely and not leave us wondering too much.
    So do I. I am so tired of cliffhangers, whether or not a show is being renewed. It's become so formulaic and overdone.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Lots of drama this episode!
    I certainly hope it's been renewed with that mini cliffhanger ending.... I assume this is someone from "production"...a hunk to give Johnny a run for his money. Speaking of whom, not only is there still blood spatter on his jacket, it's also on his shirt... from the deer they killed umpteen episodes ago---with all the clothes they've found you'd think he could have found a new shirt... it must be getting really ripe by now even in the cold.

Well, one more presumed dead and one missing (hiding from the rest), but at least the mostly good guys are together.
    Was it my imagination or did Sam mutter something along the lines of Oh no, when the "rescuers" first appeared, as if he weren't happy that they were being rescued? This was before it all went bad.

By golly was this one intense. I loved how they referenced the whole "losing memories" thing mentioned by the Evenki woman from the previous episode, and happy they finally showed that there really is a creature in the woods. The ending with the host, Jonathon, suddenly appearing, telling them they're not supposed to be there, makes me look forward ore for next season, and if there is one, I hope they finally explain where Berglind, Harpreet, George and Victoria are.

Annie's death was seriously harsh, it really took me by surprise, though it does make me wonder how the heck she fell so far behind the others. And just when one thought Esther could not get any lower, she pulls off what she did here, in the aftermath of Annie's death to boot. What a horrible woman. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed this first season and ccan only hope the show gets more.

This show grew on me every single week. The finale was nail biting! I really hope it gets renewed. If not, what a crappy way to end things lol
    scoot13 likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

+ Reply to Thread