+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Siberia--pseudo reality show

Re: Siberia--pseudo reality show

Johnny could use a change of clothing, I'm tired of looking at the dried blood on his jacket. Aren't any of them interested in looking in the lockers? At least Carolina/Joyce had the sense to take the snow boots off the dead people. And why didn't Sam and Johnny at least try the keys on the key ring to see if the key to the plow was on there. They don't think things through very well that's for sure.

**But the one thing that sticks in my craw the most with this episode is that NO ONE let the poor falcon out of the cage. Poor thing will starve to death now that all the research people are dead .
    Duckyface and scoot13 like this.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

I have to agree with you Archie. The show is just getting dumb, like them not looking through cabinets and lockers, not trying the keys they had or looking in the dead guys pockets for keys, not dragging the dead guys outside for hygiene reasons and to reduce the bad smell, etc... I still want to find out how it ends, but I have spent the last few episodes yelling at my tv for all the stupid stuff. I try to tell myself they are cold, tired and hungry so they aren't thinking straight, but then they go and create a computer from parts and that seems like it would take some straight thinking.

Oh Siberia, I wish I could quit you, but after the previews for next week I fear I need to keep watching.
    scoot13 likes this.

OK, one tank of gas in a generator lights and heats up the entire camp? Yeah.......

Come on if you are stupid enough to go into a locked lab at least release the falcon.

Totally agree with Duckyface as far as taking the snow boots off the dead people and taking their bodies outside into the cold.

I would be checking the lockers for clothes, socks, outer wear, weapons etc and I certainly would not be using power to buildings I am not using. These "survivors" really need to explore their areas thoroughly and take stock of what they have.

Anyone think it weird that Sam's foot is miraculously better?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Checked on TV.com - Free Full Episodes & Clips, Show Info and TV Listings Guide and this series is 11 episodes long with only two more episodes to go. Finale is on Sept 16, 2013,

PWS
    FORT Fogey

OK, I was thinking that the dead people were being taken by giant birds (mutant falcons?) due to those bird looking tracks around in the snow... but now I see in the very last shot from last week that the people who just arrived at the original camp are wearing sort of duck footed boots/snowshoes, so it is them who have been making tracks.
    As you maybe can tell, I've just been catching up.
    To add to all the carps you have about their stupidity...with which I agree...no one thinks the stomachs are missing in the tiger etc. because scavengers go for the softest parts? And no one has heard about the meteor in Tunguska Siberia in 1908 that blew down all the trees? Much less "Northern lights"? Surely at least the geeky kid would have heard of these things...
    Other continuity and annoying things... Joyce jaunts off to join the gang taking no water or supplies for herself, Joyce seems to find "layers" to add somehow during the walk...that shawl thing over her head... no one gives Sam anything for his bald head which is losing heat at a huge rate... no one has frostbitten ears even though only Joyce has long hair that might be keeping them warm?
    How did they get the cameraman and his heavy camera across the river after Sam fell in?
    BUT, I'm hooked of course, especially with so little to go. Sadly it is on at the same time as Under the Dome (which has its own problems) so I have to rely on On Demand and my trusty VCR. At least this show ends this summer I trust.
    I'm an non violent person but I just want to smack Miljan... and my toes get cold watching this show!

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I haven't seen this show since the second episode. Maybe some day.

Finally they freed the bird. 'Bout time.
    PWS and scoot13 like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yay, bird!
    Has anyone noticed that Joyce is wearing a wedding ring? Or so it seems... plain gold band on the ring finger of her left hand. Has there been any explanation of that? And what did Johnny mean about "people back home"?
    What did Esther take from the replicator thing that she'd left at the camp and that Miljan knows about and threatened her with? Did she drug everyone's wine with the sleeping pills to let Miljan take Irene out to the Evenki? It's too bad that Irene is not aware of Daniel's heroism.
    That scene with the radio and the Russian was confusing. The Russian speaker seemed to be repeating the same thing over and over...I thought maybe it was another lost group like them!
    I'm guessing from the previews that things may not go so well for either group when they meet up with their "saviors". Especially those at the secret lab.
    Did they say season ender or series ender coming up?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Yay, bird!
    Has anyone noticed that Joyce is wearing a wedding ring? Or so it seems... plain gold band on the ring finger of her left hand. Has there been any explanation of that? And what did Johnny mean about "people back home"?
    What did Esther take from the replicator thing that she'd left at the camp and that Miljan knows about and threatened her with? Did she drug everyone's wine with the sleeping pills to let Miljan take Irene out to the Evenki? It's too bad that Irene is not aware of Daniel's heroism.
    That scene with the radio and the Russian was confusing. The Russian speaker seemed to be repeating the same thing over and over...I thought maybe it was another lost group like them!
    I'm guessing from the previews that things may not go so well for either group when they meet up with their "saviors". Especially those at the secret lab.
    Did they say season ender or series ender coming up?
    They said season finale, but nowadays even a series finale is a misnomer (as I think Unforgettable was canceled and now it's back with almost a new cast).

And based on what Miljan said, I think that Esther's secret was indeed the sleeping pills and drugging the group to get Irene to a place of safety. It is interesting though - he still has the mark of the "enemy" on his arm, but it's been forgotten. I do think Sabina's clue from the girl will play a factor in this in the end.

That said... I kinda expected what is happening in the teasers. There was something in the Russian's speaking to the other people on the radio that translated to me that there was more to it than just the location of where they were. Sam didn't pick up all the words either, which made me think this was going to happen.

I'm not sure how much more they can do with this story unless they have the cast now get moved to some other weird/spooky location and such. Except it's the Ukraine and the movie caused some controversy, I'd almost expect them to try and have this group get forcibly moved to Pripyat in the hopes they suffer radiation poisoning and die, and have to escape there. (and BTW - this is based on how some of this writing has been - even with the improv they were told they could do as well).

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I think Esther's secret has to be more than the pills...she commented on them aloud when she found them, to the group. Miljan saw her take something ELSE from the replicator...maybe even earlier...after all she had the key and "discovered" that it worked... and then he blackmailed her into drugging people and letting him go. And notice he "offers" to carry her bag. I'm guessing she found something valuable in the outside world in there....

So season finale...as in, they expect to come back next summer....

It caused controversy in the Ukraine? Was this referenced earlier in the thread? I missed that.

+ Reply to Thread