+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: RAY DONOVAN on SHOW

Re: RAY DONOVAN on SHOW

LOVE this show so much!!!

IS anyone else watching!!!

OMG, last night, RAY. OMG.

Mickey was dancing to this song! One of the most popular songs when I was in h.s. in my BOSTON!!!!
    NATURAL HIGH - BLOODSTONE - YouTube
    KAREN

Yeah, I love this show. Where to begin.

I don't understand why Ray can't control his wife. HE just opens the door and lets her walk in to a murder in progress. He knows she's a witch, crazy, etc. What's he thinking. She's a loose cannon. Why does he trust her. I don't get it.

Watching them in the gym with that priest was like watching the Three Stooges.

Now we know that RAy was sexually abused too. I sort of figured he was, but I guess they wanted to keep that in the background until now.

I think Ray needs a new assistant. I don't have much faith in the current one. He can't keep Abby at home either. Wouldn't a smarter man have disabled the vehicles, confisicated the phones and put them all in one room. I wish she would have gone out and gotten snatched. That would be great.

No doubt they will give that baby to Abby and Ray..................PLEASE. That is too cruel.

What do you think Ray's brother said when his girlfriend asked which hospital???? Do you think he killed her to shut her up?

Mickey is a sly one. I do like watching the guy. He shouldn't have given that lady that watch though. It will come back to bite him. I hope that lady is smart enough to throw it away.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Fascinating episode this week! I wasn't surprised by Ray's admission to Abby that he'd also been abused. As bad as Abby feels she has it (and don't get me wrong, that marriage is nothing to aspire to) she continues to make the conscious decision to stay. For whatever reason (and hey, it could be the money) she chooses not to leave. I have no sympathy for her in any situation. Ray's by no means an easy man or a saint. He's in over his eyeballs on a daily basis and how he keeps all those balls in the air as well as he does is nothing I could ever do! LoL

I feel for Bunchy and Terry all the time. Just sad where/how they've ended up. But one character I will never feel anything for is Mickey. I'm not a fan of Jon Voight but he's done a mighty fine job of getting me to hate that character he portrays.

Not happy that next week is the season finale but glad the show was renewed for season two
    elleprn likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I wonder how smart Terry's girlfriend is. She's been around these people enough to get the idea of how they are. Seems to me that if they told me to not push something, I wouldn't push it. If she thinks she can go to the police with no conseqences, she's mistaken. I hope she's not foolish enough to push Terry. He'll choose his family, even though he loves her. Terry could just lie to her and tell her any hospital. She's not entitled to get confidential information about patients, so she couldn't really follow up on it.

Ray Donovan | Series Official Site - Showtime

Two Weeks!!!!!

July 13th!!!!

SHOWTIME!!!

9PM!!!

Punkin, Marlena_M, elleprn and 1 others like this.
    KAREN

I don't have Showtime right now. I'm not sure if I'll get it for this show or not. I do love it. I may just come here and read about what happens.
    momrek06 likes this.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Ray Donovan | Series Official Site - Showtime

Two Weeks!!!!!

July 13th!!!!

SHOWTIME!!!

9PM!!!

Looking forward to it
    momrek06 likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Bumping to remind everyone!!!

THIS SUNDAY!!!

JULY 13th!!!!

Punkin and Debb70 like this.
    KAREN

Please come here and remark about it. I'm so jealous.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345