+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: RAY DONOVAN on SHOW

Re: RAY DONOVAN on SHOW

I have heard from a higher up representative that they are close to coming to some sort of agreement. I really like this show and can't wait to catch up!
    Debb70 likes this.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    I have heard from a higher up representative that they are close to coming to some sort of agreement. I really like this show and can't wait to catch up!
    REALLY? OMG, that's great news! I am this close to cancelling my Premium channels on TWC. And I'm almost ready to switch cable providers too.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Every episode just peels back more layers of the onion. Each character interests me in a way that is different from my interest in any other on the show. I have never been a fan of Jon Voight so this series has done nothing to change that but I do think he's delivering consistently great performances. So glad we're getting a second season

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Oh, I can hardly wait to catch up! If they would just put it back on, I could catch up On Demand.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Oh, I can hardly wait to catch up! If they would just put it back on, I could catch up On Demand.
    Oh Debb, I know you are dying to get your SHO back.

You will LOVE everything you missed.

Do you have TWO episodes you need to watch?

How far back will SHO go with their repeats each viewing week?

You may need OD.
    KAREN

I have a DVR and usually with Showtime, the entire season is available On Demand for quite a while. I got Showtime back in time for this season of Dexter to start, I think it was around the end of June and I was able to watch On Demand the entire seasons of Nurse Jackie and The Big C.
    momrek06 likes this.

Rosanna Arquette! I have not seen her in anything in years!
    KAREN

i didn't watch last night's ep yet . . . . from what i have seen tho, i can NOT stand the mother!!!!!!!

I'm still waiting. Not much time left this season, but I'll return here to discuss when I do get it.
    momrek06 likes this.

Well, I'm happy my Showtime is back and I was able to catch up on this show.

I really like Ray, but he is really an idiot when it comes to his kids. He doesn't seem to realize that when kids act out like his, you can't just trust them to do the right thing. Even though they drink, drug and go around dangerous and violent people, he will not put the skids on them. Granted his wife is a big part of the problem, but he adds to it by rewarding them when they don't deserve it. Why aren't the kids are restriction? He rewards his son by allowing him to go to the Kid's Choice Awards. WHAT? First of all, the kid is not deserving to have something great right now, PLUS, the guy he set him up with is a severe drug addict who is likely to place his kid in a dangerous situation. It's about the craziest thing I have ever seen. No wonder the kids are screwed up.

I can't stand Ray's wife. She gets drunk and steals property from a store? What an idiot. She has the nerve to stand in the store and complain about the stuff Ray buys her. The sound of her voice constantly witching drives me crazy. Ughhhhhh.....I wish Ray would leave her and send the kids to boarding school. I would rather not see anymore of his immediate family.

Crazy Mickey shoots the FBI agent and steals the recording, but forgets to take the photos on the wall that will lead police right to him. I wonder about that guy sometimes. Plus, didn't he just leave the glass he was drinking out of? I hope he sends someone in there to clean up that crime scene, because it has serious implications that it was Donavon related.

Mickey may be horrible, but he makes me laugh, especially when he dances!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast