+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: RAY DONOVAN on SHOW

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: RAY DONOVAN on SHOW

I finally watched last Sunday's episode. Each one just gets better and better. This show is full of complex, multi-dimensional characters... and the storylines are so good I find myself wondering about them during the days between new episodes.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Seems I'm always a bit behind with this show. I just watched the 7/28 episode and wow does Ray have a proverbial ton of stuff going on. No way can he keep all these plates spinning!

Poor Ezra - but it does explain what's been going on with him.

Ray & Abby's kids are getting farther and farther out of control.

What's the deal with Terry's nurse, Frances? Is she married or was that maybe her brother or...?

Still love the show - so many layers!!!!!!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I hope that Frances was with her brother and his kids, but who knows. I can't see that going too far, because Terry seems like he may be too immature to be in an adult relationship with a woman. Is he brain damaged from boxing or does he have some kind of disease?
    Punkin likes this.

JAMES WOODS!!!!!

As someone who has lived their whole life in Boston (until 5 years ago) I have to say their accents (JW) are dead on!

It's a tough one to copy but I am liking everyone (except Abby, her's is too strong)! Mrs. Sullivan was perfect.

I am 100% Irish....sorry to say but the Irish are a tough crowd in Beantown. All my family is still there ..... from Southie to the burbs! I go back 5X a year!

I so am loving this show!
    KAREN

I liked this show until I no longer had SHOWTIME due to contract crap from TWC and CBS. I pray they get it back on so I can catch up on demand otherwise I may have to purchase each episode to continue.
    Debb70 likes this.
    Yup, with donuts!!

ME too Buglover! I'm in withdrawals for my Dexter and Donavon! I'm desperately trying to figure a way to see them that's safe and legal. I may have to change my cable company. It seems so drastic! It's a pain to do that. I'm not sure what to do. As soon as I change, they will work it all out. I'm not happy with Time Warner Cable. I feel as if they hate their customers. It's not just the Showtime issue either.

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    I liked this show until I no longer had SHOWTIME due to contract crap from TWC and CBS. I pray they get it back on so I can catch up on demand otherwise I may have to purchase each episode to continue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    ME too Buglover! I'm in withdrawals for my Dexter and Donavon! I'm desperately trying to figure a way to see them that's safe and legal. I may have to change my cable company. It seems so drastic! It's a pain to do that. I'm not sure what to do. As soon as I change, they will work it all out. I'm not happy with Time Warner Cable. I feel as if they hate their customers. It's not just the Showtime issue either.

OMG. So all this TW crap involves Showtime as well. Damn. That is awful.

Oh I so hope you guys can figure a way to watch.

I did not get to Dexter as I was watching SIster Wives, BrBa and RD and Clear History (the new Larry David show).
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    OMG. So all this TW crap involves Showtime as well. Damn. That is awful.

Oh I so hope you guys can figure a way to watch.

I did not get to Dexter as I was watching SIster Wives, BrBa and RD and Clear History (the new Larry David show).
    It's terrible! If they don't work it out, I will have to change cable companies. I'm weighing my options. I may be able to go to a friend's house to watch.

I would like to get an option that allows me to watch just online tv shows with extra for SHowtime, but I'm not sure if that exists. In my area, the only real options are Verizon and AT&T. I loathe them both. Long story.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    It's terrible! If they don't work it out, I will have to change cable companies. I'm weighing my options. I may be able to go to a friend's house to watch.

I would like to get an option that allows me to watch just online tv shows with extra for SHowtime, but I'm not sure if that exists. In my area, the only real options are Verizon and AT&T. I loathe them both. Long story.
    Well I am guessing you will be adding TW to your loathing list. LOL

So I have UVERSE. Its new in my area. I had TW until Feb when UVERSE knocked on our doors saying they are now officially in our area.

LOVE them 500x more than TW.

Check into UVerse. I think you will love what they have to offer.

As a new customer we receive HBO and SHO free for 3 months and a $200.00 visa gift card. And also after 90 days with STARZ, they mail you a $50.00 visa gift card.

SWEEEEET!!!!
    KAREN

Thanks for the tip on Uverse. I have had my business account with AT&T since 1998 and most of that time has not been pleasant, especially the last 5 years. I only wish I could bill for the hours I have spent trying to straighten out almost every service I get and how I am billed. It's off the charts. I kept notes and followed up everything in writing. As a result, I have a very sweet deal with them, but I know how they are and really don't relish giving them more business. Everyone in my office has issues with them too. Maybe it's just the business division that's so messed up.

It's good you had a good experience though. It may be my only option.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast