Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Under The Dome

Sorry - double posted - see below
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Do you mean near VA?

Yes - near Chesapeake and Va Beach. We usually tell people if we were any farther north, we'd be in Virginia and if we were any father east, we'd be in the ocean!

Both towns mentioned in the article are between 4 1/2 to 5 hours from here.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I really, really, really, really appreciate this thread and the courtesy of the book readers!
    Ellen, FlyAKite and ilja like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Ok that was freaky at the end with two kids convulsing and muttering the phrase!

Really good episode last night! I just didn't expect to really get into this show to the level that I am!!!
    cablejockey likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

To the Point

I know that Burgaw, NC about 17 miles west of Wilmington is one location that is seeing much of the filming, Southport is also a major area, and there have been some shots filmed in Raleigh, if I am not mistaken.
    Last edited by NCLurker; 07-09-2013 at 06:09 PM.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.

So, was Barbie really so careless that he would let Julia see him shoving the map into his backpack and then leave the room giving her time to look at it. I smell a set-up. Not at all convinced that she'll find her husband's grave if she goes to those coordinates.

As for the kid (Junior), no wonder he is the way he is . . . with or without a brain tumor . . . his old man is a piece of work.

Did I miss the part where they explain why Joe (the young male character who also has the chant-inducing seizures) is nicknamed "Scarecrow"?

I also noticed that when Junior & the Newspaper Woman were in the tunnels, the wooden matches. Who on earth walks around with a big box of relatively long wooden matches in their pocket? In fact, who on earth walks around with any size box of wooden matches in their pocket?
    If she was expecting to get lost in the tunnels you'd think she'd leave some kind of trail instead.

Plus if Junior & his former girlfriend went down there "all the time" & he knew exactly where the dome would be comming down underground, you'd think he'd be a little more familiar with how to get out.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

He WAS familiar with the way out, but those days are obviously over, for now.

That's hilarious, about the matches!!

I'd guess that a non-smoker who doesn't own a lighter might carry matches since the whole town is without power (except those with a generator). Under normal circumstances, it would be weird, but under the dome, not so much.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread