+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree180Likes

Thread: Under The Dome

Re: Under The Dome

I don't know if it's just unintentional by the actress playing Angie, but when she smiles when it concerns the mini dome and the like, she almost seems to look sinister. I first noticed it when they zoomed in on her tattoo and the way she was watching her brother and the girl (can't think of their names right now), her smile seemed a little off. And then when she figured out their handprints had meaning when touching the mini dome and realizing they needed a fourth, again her look seemed a little power crazy. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it but I think the potential for power is starting to go to her head.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

FORT Fan

Big Jim is probably my favorite character and he definitely makes the show more entertaining. I think Junior still has to prove more that he's not going to become just like his dad. The thing with the egg has been pretty corny lately in my opinion.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    I don't know if it's just unintentional by the actress playing Angie, but when she smiles when it concerns the mini dome and the like, she almost seems to look sinister.

I noticed it too, but I think part of the reason is that she has such a small/thin upper lip. Makes it look like she's snarling. I google'd for pics of her (to make sure it wasn't just in my imagination) and noticed that the size varies. Sometimes it appears flat and smooth, other times it's puffy and bumpy. If she were to ask me, I'd tell her to stick with the natural one since I don't find looking like you've been stung by a bee to be all that attractive. I suppose it's the easiest of features to change - a few shots of bot-ox and your done. Considering the celebrities we've seen who've had it done and had it go badly, I'm surprised any one does this anymore.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Fogey

Glad that Max is gone, but not the manner in which it happened. Poor Barbie is on the run, and sheriff Linda is clueless! Only two episodes left, should be interesting.

FORT Fan

Why is Junior so creepingly obsessed with his ex? I liked this episode, but I'm not sure how long the show can go on without running out of material. So season 2 won't be starting till next summer?

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

It seems like UTD will be a summer show, much like Longmire - starting and ending in 3 to 3 1/2 months.

As for Junior being obsessed with Angie, they really haven't shown us that there are many other females his age living in Chester's Mill. They've probably known each other since childhood - maybe she's the only one who kept in contact with him despite his odd behavior.

My nomination for most unbelievable moment of the night: Max walking on the beach & 'rescuing' the floating body. Max never showed her warm fuzzy side, but suddenly, she's waist-deep, falling on her butt and dragging an UNIDENTIFIED body from the surf. It's only when she gets near the shoreline that she realizes it's her mother. That streak of COMPASSION for another human being came right outta the blue!

Can't hardly believe that low life Big Jim blamed that death on Barbie as well . . . . and now he's made himself judge, jury and executioner! I said after the water/propane episode - when we see Junior "switch sides" - that he wasn't done with his dad just yet. Given the hallucination at the wall of the dome, I just might have been right!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Yay!!! The absurd Max storyline isn't dragged out interminably!!!

The scene with Big Jim killing her and then almost killing Barbie and then his "announcement" on the radio was just nuts!!!

Linda has been getting on my nerves. Her investigative skills stink and I couldn't believe she allowed Big Jim to manipulate her about Barbie when she was in the middle of questioning him about the propane and the drugs!! So far, she's making a lousy sheriff.

So I read that the show runners envisioned a 3 season story for this show (article on people.com with the actress who plays Dodi) so we'll see. Given the short summer season, I can see that they can make it last another one but I don't know about 3.

Barbie is great, Big Jim and Junior continue to be complex and interesting, and the kids aren't annoying me as much as they were before. So, I'm still liking it overall.
    FlyAKite likes this.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

For my vacation I downloaded the book to my e-reader and I haven't been disappointed. The book does give more background and is a little darker but I still hate that this may all revolve around drug manufacturing.

I like Junior and when his father said don't answer the door and of course Angie shows up and he opens the door. I think he really is trying to protect her.

I like the character Barbie and I hope they continue to include him in every episode !!

I'm not sorry to see Max killed as I didn't care for her or her role in the show. She just wasn't convincing and since I don't have cable I haven't seen her in any of the shows that were mentioned.

I like the Big Jim character but it's a love/hate relationship. He really good at playing a bad guy but since he is a threat to Barbie I have to hate him !
    PWS likes this.

FORT Fan

What happened to Norrie's other mom, Carolyn? I don't remember seeing her for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    What happened to Norrie's other mom, Carolyn? I don't remember seeing her for a while.
    She's been mentioned a couple of times.....she's holed up, grieving.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread