+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: Under The Dome

Re: Under The Dome

I'm among those of you who enjoys this as a limited run but couldn't see staying interested for several seasons. I'm just glad Angie is out of that dang shelter, I would have given up if that storyline went much longer.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    I know for a fact that once you see her face youíre going to recognize her.
    She was the femme fatale on The Following.
    She was Raylan Givenís wife on Justified.
    She was the girlfriend of Blair Underwood in Dirty Sexy Money.
    She had recurring roles in Californication, The Shield, & Eyes, among many others.

You know Natalie Zea, you just may not know you know.
    She was also Gwen #2 on Passions.
    (Embarrassed that I know that...)
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I checked Natalie Zea's IMDB page - do not watch 90% of what she's been in and I don't know that I'll remember her from the ONE episode of Medium or CSI that she's been in. Hoping they at least give her a backstory and that they don't just pop random unknown people into the middle of town.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I LOVED Dirty Sexy Money and was sad when it was cancelled and even sadder when Jill Clayburgh passed a couple of years later. So I'm familiar with the actress and like her.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I'm getting to like Junior more and more and his Dad less and less. The connection to Junior's mom painting "pink stars" was interesting . . . has all kinds of possibilities on where to go next.

I wondered how they were going to introduce a new character. Thought it was a little bit lame to say she was just hold-up in an empty house for a week, but it certainly stirs the pot knowing that she knows both Big Jim AND Barbie.

I have so many questions that it would ruin the show if I spent too much time thinking about them (like why no one comes to visit anymore) . . . . guess I'll just sit back and watch!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I thought the introduction of the new lady was kind of dumb. If she was squatting in an abandoned house, how did she know so much of what was going on with both Big Jim and Barbie? I thought the scene where she threatened to expose them was dumb too. So, she somehow knew she was going to be trapped with them and so she just conveniently made a fail-safe plan to expose their secrets in the event something happened to her? Wow! She must have ESP. Considering that no-one knows how long they're going to be trapped in the dome (Jim himself stated as much), they should have just shot her and taken their chances with whatever. And plus, we knew Barbie was an enforcer for a bookie - how does that make him "working" for a drug kingpin? It just felt like a stretch to me.

I wasn't a fan of this actress here. There was something missing from her "tough girl" act. However, I will admit to a fair amount of lust for that amazing leather moto jacket she was wearing.

I do wonder who the 4th is going to turn out to be. Hope it wasn't supposed to be Junior's mom (that's wrong I know)

PS - I'll say that if I were in that dome, there is no way in h-e-double hockey sticks that I'd give up my guns.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

OK, so I just watched the latest episode. I'm guessing that the kingpin woman was already in town, overseeing her operation, when the dome came down; she, too, was trapped but found an empty house to go to. I think that her plans to protect herself and her operation was in place at the onset of
    her "operation"; she seems to be the drug business mastermind. They don't dare shoot her just in case they DO get out of there and they have to return to their everyday lives.

I did not remember that Barbie was an enforcer for a bookie! Was Barbie's girlfriend's husband in serious trouble with the bookie and Barbie was there to eliminate him anyway?? If kingpin woman is badass enough to be running the drug business, could she also be the bookie??

What A Mess!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yeah Barbie was in town to collect a debt from the girlfriends hubby when death happened instead. Ooops!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Now that you say that, I vaguely remember it. This could easily be a kind of thing that a wife would have been left in the dark about.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I don't like the addition of New Lady at all. From next weeks preview clips, I have a feeling my dislike will only increase. I'm hoping she's a short timer, not long for this world.
    MiaT2, Little Sew&Sew and Coco46 like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

+ Reply to Thread