+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: Under The Dome

Re: Under The Dome

"The monarch will be crowned". So I am guessing it's Joe's sister since they showed us her monarch butterfly tattoo. But crowned for what and why??

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm glad you said that. I didn't know whose tat that was!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

When Barbie is digging a grave for Alice, was the butterfly flitting around his head inside or outside of the dome? It sure looked like it was inside to me. Odd only because it was those same kind of butterflies - monarch - that gathered in such large numbers on the outside of the dome. Did it find a way in or was it already there and making an appearance because we'd be hearing that particular word later on?
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Looks like I'll be watching this episode again. Thank goodness I recorded it and didn't erase yet!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I thought the butterfly was outside? hmmmm.....

A very interesting episode particularly the dynamics between Big Jim and Junior. I'm certainly not buying Jr's comment that he was a "Trojan Horse".

I loved the scene with Barbie and Big Jim where Barbie told him there were 2 sides to that coin. They can be good adversaries - Big Jim is smart and utterly ruthless. Barbie is level-headed, military-trained and won't be cowed by Big Jim's bullying. Plus he has no core ties to the "town" so the angles Big Jim likes to work won't on him.

Very sad watching Nori's grieving process but true to how things happen in real life, I feel.

I liked how Julia asked Barbie "how was your day, dear?" but then was angry that she didn't tell him all that she had seen and learned.

As for the cryptic message - well, literally saying that the king will be revealed could be a red herring. So, too could the implications of the butterfly tattoo on Angie. I hope to dog that she's not some all-important key in this story because I can't stand her.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Yeah, that butterfly tat was on Angie's shoulder. Norrie was sitting out in the yard with Angie's brother. And that butterfly that was flitting around Barbie was INSIDE the dome. Looks to me like Angie is, indeed, a key in this story.

The tattoo, though, did not look like a monarch to me.
    Or am I being too picky?
    (I've been known to do that.)
    Or are there different varieties of monarch butterflies?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I hope this is not to spoilerish since it doesn't say anything about the show itself....but Natalie Zea appears on the next episode. This woman is the new go to girl or something. She's like 7/11's, everywhere!

Have zero idea who she is. Guess I'll find out tomorrow, and I probably still won't really know who she is.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Have zero idea who she is. Guess I'll find out tomorrow, and I probably still won't really know who she is.
    I know for a fact that once you see her face you’re going to recognize her.
    She was the femme fatale on The Following.
    She was Raylan Given’s wife on Justified.
    She was the girlfriend of Blair Underwood in Dirty Sexy Money.
    She had recurring roles in Californication, The Shield, & Eyes, among many others.

You know Natalie Zea, you just may not know you know.

+ Reply to Thread