+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: How Do You Define A 'Spoiler'?

Re: How Do You Define A 'Spoiler'?

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    what I hate is when someone goes OT in a thread and spoils a show I was clearly trying not to be spoiled on.
    I was going to post that very thing. If I know I don't want to be spoiled I've learned not to turn on the radio, or news in case I hear a spoiler on accident. I know not to go in that show's thread. I even forget occasionally and usually realize it right away and back as fast as I can out of that thread. But I've been spoiled a few times by other threads and that's quite irritating as I've usually worked at not being spoiled. Normally for shows that people will be discussing I try to watch them within a day or two so I don't spoiled out in public. I don't have facebook, so that's not a problem.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Ok, I'll admit it..I'm a spoilerholic. I always read them. Once I know something has aired on the Eastcoast, I read about it. I guess I don't like surprises. LOL!

I think the only time I have ever been surprised, was the sex of my 2 daughters. 30 years ago, ultrasounds weren't routine, and people didn't find out the sex.
    cablejockey likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by crzndeb View Post
    Ok, I'll admit it..I'm a spoilerholic. I always read them. Once I know something has aired on the Eastcoast, I read about it. I guess I don't like surprises. LOL!

I think the only time I have ever been surprised, was the sex of my 2 daughters. 30 years ago, ultrasounds weren't routine, and people didn't find out the sex.
    I am so , so so so happy when the East see who goes home and post about it. Then I don't have to watch it.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

What I hate is people who post their guesses in such a way over and over and over again to the point where you know they've read the spoilers but they are trying to act as if they are so smart that they figured it out on their own the first week. I guess that's where the speculations get hairy. I love to read speculations especially after seeing previews but it's those few who aren't really speculating but who think they are being clever who really get under my skin.

You know their posts. Oh you know he is going to end up with her. I'm always right about these things. I can tell. Oh I'm so much smarter than you dummies who watch this silly show. I only had to watch one episode and I already know.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123