+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: Longmire - A&E

re: Longmire - A&E

Wow, the finale was a surprise including the ending, wow.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I didn't like the way things were going last night, so I recorded but didn't watch it. For some reason I just wasn't buying it. I didn't buy how Vic's stalker was accusing Walt. And then when Vick said she could convince the guy from pressing charges, I lost it. I turned back to see Walt's daughter running her mouth off and the Denver detective and it was just NOTHING I wanted to see. Maybe I'll watch it later. I hope it got better at the end.

You know, I don't even care who punctured Kady's tires . lol

Debb - You missed A LOT!

Great finale. Great twists. Good cliffhanger and setup for next season. (Though I do wish we'd been done with the Vic storyline)
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Okay. I'll check it out. It's just that I'm way over the Denver detective and who killed Walt's wife's killer. I'm totally sick of it. I heard Henry was arrested. I'm just over that whole thing. I'm also not wild about Cady and don't care who cut her tire. I don't want Vic and Walt together, blah , blah, blah, lol...........if these same storylines continue, I may not be interested to watch another season.

I'll watch the finale soon, even though I don't really want to. lol

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

While I'm still enjoying the show, it certainly didn't live up to the hype they handed us two episodes ago. We were lead to believe - unless it was just me - that they would be "losing" someone . . . as in a death.

Branch was still alive at the end and the only one who knew he'd been shot was Walt . . . and, of course, the shooter (which was probably Jacob Nighthorse)

Lou Diamond Phillips is my favorite actor on the show but I have developed a penchant for seeing Robert Taylor. I've had a fondness for Bailey Chase ever since his days on As The World Turns. Not a fan of Cassidy Freeman or Katie Sackhoff so either one of them could leave and the story would continue uninterrupted for me. "Vic" comes off as being all hard-nose & kick-ass, but she's more wishy-washy & scatter-brained than anything else.

With only 13 episodes, we end up waiting for the new season for three times as long as the season actually lasts. Not exactly a good way to keep us interested. If IMDB is to be believed, Bailey Chase is working on one surfing film, along with fellow cast-member LDP. Perhaps that is a good indication that they both plan on returning to Longmire. Let's hope so!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    While I'm still enjoying the show, it certainly didn't live up to the hype they handed us two episodes ago. We were lead to believe - unless it was just me - that they would be "losing" someone . . . as in a death.

Branch was still alive at the end and the only one who knew he'd been shot was Walt . . . and, of course, the shooter (which was probably Jacob Nighthorse)

Lou Diamond Phillips is my favorite actor on the show but I have developed a penchant for seeing Robert Taylor. I've had a fondness for Bailey Chase ever since his days on As The World Turns. Not a fan of Cassidy Freeman or Katie Sackhoff so either one of them could leave and the story would continue uninterrupted for me. "Vic" comes off as being all hard-nose & kick-ass, but she's more wishy-washy & scatter-brained than anything else.

With only 13 episodes, we end up waiting for the new season for three times as long as the season actually lasts. Not exactly a good way to keep us interested. If IMDB is to be believed, Bailey Chase is working on one surfing film, along with fellow cast-member LDP. Perhaps that is a good indication that they both plan on returning to Longmire. Let's hope so!

The Vic character is annoying as she seems to have a crush on Walt and she does the hard nose stuff but something bothered me about how she acted and you hit it right on the nose as describing her as wishy washy and scatter brained.

The best part of this show is the Henry and Walt friendship but I like the direction Branch is going some interesting possibilities besides him sleeping with the boss's daughter. I would like to see Ferg continue to develop his smarts.

I do not like the Denver detective and to hear his justification of going after Walt just made me want to puke. It's OK for a drug addled junkie to kill a women and who cares about solving her murder but because his childhood boogie man is potentially alive in Walt lets go after Walt.
    Debb70 likes this.

Re: Longmire - A&E

I didn't realize Bailey Chase played on As The World Turns. I watched it most of my life, but must not have watched much in 2003-2004.

I watched the finale. I'm trying to figure out who had Walt's wife killed. I thought the Denver Det. seems to have it in for him, but how would the Denver det. know Walt before the murder? Seems unlikely. The Denver Det. is a douche bag though. He'll go down I bet. I hope he did do something really slimey so that Walt or Hector can beat the tar out of him.

I feel Branch will be okay. The injury will be good reason for he and Cady to reconcil. Yuck. I don't care for Cady. And I'm starting to dislike Vic too.

Why did Henry keep the teeth? He knew it was likely they would come snooping. Not smart. It's difficult for me to believe Henry was that slack.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I didn't realize Bailey Chase played on As The World Turns. I watched it most of my life, but must not have watched much in 2003-2004.

I watched the finale. I'm trying to figure out who had Walt's wife killed. I thought the Denver Det. seems to have it in for him, but how would the Denver det. know Walt before the murder? Seems unlikely. The Denver Det. is a douche bag though. He'll go down I bet. I hope he did do something really slimey so that Walt or Hector can beat the tar out of him.

I feel Branch will be okay. The injury will be good reason for he and Cady to reconcil. Yuck. I don't care for Cady. And I'm starting to dislike Vic too.

Why did Henry keep the teeth? He knew it was likely they would come snooping. Not smart. It's difficult for me to believe Henry was that slack.

While I do think it was unwise of Henry to keep the teeth, I had a nice discussion with a co-worker who had been a police officer and he basically said the police will lie (about evidence) to a suspect to get them to confess.

Good point. Maybe they aren't the teeth, but Henry sure looked bothered when that officer took something out of that cabinet. It appeared to be a leather necklace.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    He played Chris Hughes (the all grown up version). Chris was the son of Dr. Bob & Kim.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70
    It seemed like the 'results' came back very quickly - too quickly if you ask me - and I think Denver Detective is bluffing about who they belonged to, but . . . . . . unless Henry Standing Bear is the Native American equivalent of the Tooth Fairy, it doesn't answer the question of why he had someone's teeth in a pouch in his office.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

+ Reply to Thread