+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: Longmire - A&E

re: Longmire - A&E

mmm so the husband did want to kill the wife.. did anyone really buy that ex alcoholic cop really wanted to apologize to Vic??
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Vic should have ran like hey away from that stalker. Why would she agree to have drinks with him and his wife. He was harrassing her. A cop should know a creep who asserts himself on a woman like that is bad news. What's wrong with her? Over drinks he made a comment about someone killing themself and how he felt bad about. Who was he referring to? Her partner? Her boss? Her former husband? Maybe it wasn't a suicide, but this whack-a-doodle who killed them.

The husband who hired someone to kill his wife was not very smart. First he hires a guy to do it in the town where the sheriff has a 100 percent solved murder rate! How crazy is that. Then he picks a not so smart train jumper. And he leaves a voice mail on Henry's phone that he found someone else to do the job. Very silly.

There were a couple of actors on this episode from the old shows Nip Tuck and one from Rescue Me.

Branch was looking very fine too. They may bring back the widow character. She and Branch seemed to have chemistry.

Walt is so hot. He's my hero. lol
    Last edited by Debb70; 07-10-2013 at 11:09 AM.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Had to laugh when Vic told Walt "we're looking for a bad boy". Walt asked her how she knew. "Trust me", she says, "I know!"

I recognized the "bad boy" construction worker would-be-assassin from his days on Y&R.

The one who turned out to be the actual killer raised my suspicions when he (while speaking with a southern accent) referred to Zip as being "Mensa smart". Just seemed a little off. Gotta start listening to my gut!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Had to laugh when Vic told Walt "we're looking for a bad boy". Walt asked her how she knew. "Trust me", she says, "I know!"
    That was great! Also when Walt told Henry "I wasn't going to let him have my truck" after saving Henry. LOL. So much for friendship!!! Sike!

I wasn't sure what to make of the wife character. She was coming on to Branch and he didn't notice? He did notice but ignored it because he was thinking about Cady calling him? I don't know. I didn't like the wife but she did play a good foil.

That whole gutter kids thing - is that a real thing? Kids who aspire to be hobos?

Debb - Here's what I got from Vic's interaction with her former co-worker (wierd stalker guy) - It was either his or Vic's partner from back in Philly who killed himself (you heard his "Go Eagles" comment). He made a comment about IA so either he was in Internal Affairs or there was an IA investigation when "whoever" killed themself. I think Vic was suspicious but only agreed to the drinks because she expected the wife to be there. Then conveniently the wife doesn't come and this guy gets in her personal space. Like her, I wasn't buying his "I order a drink to test myself" bit. And then she followed up on her suspicions by checking in to his story. He wasn't at the RV park as he said. She rightly questioned his presence in that nowhere town. So - how did he find her and why as well as where did he go - are all questions coming up. But also - why did Vic come to Wyoming? What is she running from and why was she so afraid when she told her husband "they found me"? This creepy dude's actions may become more apparent as we learn more about Vic's past.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Not liking where this seems to be going with Henry. I started watching for Lou Diamond Phillips and I am perfectly content having him right where he is. I want to see him "behind the bar" not "behind bars"!

No mention of Vic's past in this episode, but we got a little snippet of Branch's. Seems to me like they are moving towards having Branch win the election just for the drama it will create. . . . . and there will be DRAMA!

If Branch wins the election, it will cause a major power shift on the show. I know I won't like it. Maybe he will win initially, but they will discover some error in the calculations and Walt will turn out to be the real winner.

I think that it makes no sense for someone to vote out a sheriff with a 100% solved murder rate in the county. Of course, there a are a lot of murders. lol

Do you think that horse was saying goodbye to Walt at the end or was he asking Walt to take him home? I have to know. I have a thing for horses. I didn't like it when Vic was holding that horse after Walt tied that guy's feet to the rope. He was very upset. Not good. Yes, I know it was not real. lol

Not that it isn't already interesting enough, but I think the show would be more interesting if Branch wins. He is inexperienced and tends to go off half-cocked, so you know he'll make a mess of things here and there. I too had thought that he would win and then have it taken away for some reason.

Can you "impeach" a Sheriff?

It could give the show some longevity to make Branch the winner, let him screw things up for a while and then have Walt be put back in charge to get everything back on the right track. In the process, Branch learns a thing or two and perhaps see Walt as a mentor rather than an adversary.

I'm no expert, but it's not uncommon for the new sheriff to let deputies go who pulled against them in the election. I used to work in law enforcement and the new sheriff often cleaned house and got rid of the ones he didn't want. Often he would hire his supporters to replace them.

Maybe this would be a chance for Walt to take a break from law enforcement for awhile. He could spend some time with his daugther and love interest.

If Branch doesn't win, Branch's financial supporter is going to really be ticked off.

I just don't like that cop attempting to ambush Henry at the Red Pony and attempting to get Walt.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I just don't like that cop attempting to ambush Henry at the Red Pony and attempting to get Walt.
    Yeah, what the hey is wrong with that guy? He's twisted for sure. And what does he base his hunch that Walt or Henry killed that killer? He has no evidence. Just because the two of them were in the same city doesn't mean they killed the guy. If I were Henry, I would get an attorney and tell the Denver detective that I had nothing else to say and that that he could contact my attorney with any further questions. My attorney would explain to him that he needs to stop the harrassment.

As soon as the election is over, Walt can do the same thing. I'm sure Branch would use this against Walt in the election if given the chance. It appears from the previews that Walt's daughter gives him the amunition. It's wrong too. There is no evidence that Walt did anything wrong, so to use his wife's death against him is so cruel.

+ Reply to Thread