+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Longmire - A&E

re: Longmire - A&E

Really, a drug addict mugs and kills a women fighting cancer who had just finished a chemo treatment and he ends up dead and the big city detective is all fired up to put away her husband for murder a fellow cop. Please that was justice and that case should be in a cold file somewhere. It's a waste of taxpayer time and money to pursue a case like that. Does he really think his daughter will help him get her dad? I thought as a lawyer she was dumb to give that cop Henry's name, you could tell it was a fishing expedition.

I also find it disgusting that even now logging companies trespass on both government and private land and harvest trees and they get away with it. They strip the land destroy the ecology, pollute the water all for greed. Also, Rosa the wife can't just sell the land. They need to find out what if Marco had a will, did he change anything, what are the rules of who inherits if he died without a will. We don't even know if he was legally married to the woman.

Oh, also found it totally hypocritical how the one husband totally disavowed his wife after how many years of marriage just because she killed his brother. Where is the loyalty? The vows to honor, love etc in richer and poorer...?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I thought this episode was better than the last two. More along the lines of what I expect from this show. Still, I'd like to see more of Lou Diamond Philips. For some reason the actor who plays Branch annoys me so a lot of the election stuff bores me. Although, I hope we get to see the debate. Also, I'm looking forward to learning more about Vic's past. She had alluded to some unpleasant stuff in previous episodes but it seems like it might be catching up with her next week.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Good points about the Denver Det. He may need to "accidentally" step off a cliff. lol (wink)

The issues with the dead man, probate, survivor rights, etc. weren't handled well, but I think it's just that this show isn't designed to do that. They are simple people with simple solutions and they just fit it into an hour show. It can be frustrating. I just choose to ignore it.

There's also been debate about this sheriff going to other counties and states and picking up or arresting people with no warrant. Yeah,......it's not technically correct, but they are writing the show like the good old boys used to do it.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Watching this tonight and dvr'ing Under The Dome. Waiting for Walt to take Branch to school in the debate.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Darn fine episode!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I can't believe I forgot this was on. I'll have to watch on demand tonight.

Wasn't sure what to make of the psychics brother. Was he the one who was really psychic, was he schizophrenic (like she said) or was he just mostly drunk. And what about the ending, where he told the parents their daughter was in a blue house? Confused!

I did love the part where Branch tried to sabotage the microphone, only to have it backfire on him. Wondering if anyone in the crowd noticed him cowering in fear when the gunshots started, while Walt maintained his cool? Can't really blame Branch for being the way he is . . . his father is a real piece of work!

I think that maybe the psychic's brother knew the girl was in the blue house, because his sister had told him that before he killed her. How did she know? Hmmmm......I don't know. Maybe she really had some power.

The pychic was right about Walt's wife not dying from cancer.....she was murdered.
    I wish the daugther had let the tape continue. I wanted to know what she had to say about Walt.

Did you recognize who the guy is who plays Branch's dad? It's Gerald McRaney, Delta Burke's husband. I love that guy. I must have missed him last season. Perfect casting for Branch's dad, IMO.

I thought Walt looked so fine in that starched sheriff's uniform with tie.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I think that maybe the psychic's brother knew the girl was in the blue house, because his sister had told him that before he killed her. How did she know? Hmmmm......I don't know. Maybe she really had some power.

The pychic was right about Walt's wife not dying from cancer.....she was murdered.
    I wish the daugther had let the tape continue. I wanted to know what she had to say about Walt.

Did you recognize who the guy is who plays Branch's dad? It's Gerald McRaney, Delta Burke's husband. I love that guy. I must have missed him last season. Perfect casting for Branch's dad, IMO.

I thought Walt looked so fine in that starched sheriff's uniform with tie.
    Liked that part and liked that the Contrary Warrior said where the daughter was.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I remember Gerald McRaney from many shows . . . Designing Women, Major Dad, Simon & Simon . . . . all of those characters were LIKABLE. I cannot say the same for this one!

+ Reply to Thread