+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Longmire - A&E

Re: Longmire - A&E

OH GOODIE! Glad to hear it. I felt asleep last night during the first 5 minutes! lol I've got to get a better schedule. I'm waking up too early and falling asleep too early too.

Thanks, crazy survivalist people. Now I'm craving fried bologna. Not cool.

Yep, that's what I got out of this week's episode.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I actually watched the entire show last night. I was working the first time, but I paid full attention the second time it ran. I kind of liked it, but what the end saying. Vic was driving back to get Walt, right? I guess she didn't know if he was dead or alive.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I have been against the Walt/Vic romance storyline from the beginning. However, I have to say, last night made me a bit more receptive to the possibility.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Personally I don't get what men find so fascinating about Vic.
    Debb70 likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Did anyone else feel this episode did anything but perhaps end Vic's marriage to Sean and it was also good bye to the Stalker Ed Gorski plot line? Oh, except show that all survivalists are nut cases.
    Debb70 likes this.

Yeah, I think it did end her marriage, but I thought it was already over. All this drama over ending her marriage......why. I don't care if she's single or not. Why not just have her husband move away and she stay. And I don't want her in a romantic relationship with Walt. I dead that. The writers have manged to take a character I used to like and make one one that I really don't care for at all.

I thought this was one of the best episodes of the season.

I agree that it's likely the end of the marriage. I thought her reaction to the body dump was bizarre but it was clearly intended to demonstrate to Shawn where her feelings lie. Also, the thing about the convertible showed that they don't have much in common.

I liked Vic (mostly) in this episode but I do agree that I'm not a fan of the direction they're taking the character. Glad to have the Gorski storyline wrapped up.

Looks like Branch is going completely off the rails next week. While I appreciate that they're trying to expand the character, I kind of miss the charming boyishness of the old Branch. He's so dark now.
    Punkin and Uncle David like this.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Yes, what they have done with Branch is odd too. I just don't get why they have to ruin the main characters. It's a turnoff, IMO. Branch was a naughty boy, but I still liked him. But this season is different. It's just not a good thing for the show, IMO.
    Punkin likes this.

Season 3 Episode 8 - Harvest - 7/21/14

These episodes are so uneven that they become hard to watch, then there is Branch. Is his grip on reality really that light that he is going off the deep end? I would like to know how that lady who took his picture was able to send a photo to his phone when Branch never gave her his number.

Also I don't feel any chemistry between Vic and Walt.

The rich farmer who basically drove the other guy out of business was a real trip especially when he tried to hijack the guys life insurance policy.
    Debb70 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread