+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: Longmire - A&E

Re: Longmire - A&E

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    I think you got it mixed up. I believe the 1st DNA was the supposed dead guy that Branch claimed killed him. The 2nd DNA was Branch's. He did the 2nd one to prove that the 1st one could have been faked.

OK, that makes sense. Still I think the writing is terribly confusing because some facts like this should be self evident without the viewer going WTH just happened.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Audible had a discount on book 11 in the series and I got it because I watch the show. Because of that, I can see where they are going with some of the characters, I'm just not sure I like it.

Season 3 Episode 5 - Wanted Man - 6/30/2014

Wow this series is getting painful to watch I got about 10 minutes in and had to stop ... I will try to finish but it's bad that you have to struggle so hard to get through an episode.
    Debb70 likes this.

I missed last weeks episode....or, rather, I didn't watch. I wouldn't say I'm missing it, really. Maybe this show has run its course for me. It never has been one that I LOVED.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Finally finished watching the episode. The directing is so uneven where there are parts you absolutely can't watch because it is so bad to parts that perk you up to the bit where Hector is dying that you go that was interesting but that if you think about it that was only maybe 8 minutes altogether at most. Excruciating.

Malachi got out on parole despite Walt giving him a negative review ... guess bribes work on parole panels. Hated that he implied he was going to buy Henry's bar. I really hate it when oppressed people use that as an excuse to prey on each other.

At times I feel as if I need to go back and watch scenes just to see if I got it right or missed something, but lately.............I just don't have the patience. It just annoys me. What a great cast, but it's stories are just not appealing to me. Nothing about that guy getting paroled makes any sense. Don't get me started. And so now, the murder of Walt's wife and the attempted murder of Branch are all connected....is that right?

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    At times I feel as if I need to go back and watch scenes just to see if I got it right or missed something, but lately.............I just don't have the patience. It just annoys me. What a great cast, but it's stories are just not appealing to me. Nothing about that guy getting paroled makes any sense. Don't get me started. And so now, the murder of Walt's wife and the attempted murder of Branch are all connected....is that right?
    It seems that is the way the story is going. It's a total FUBAR as far as I am concerned.

And I guess the attempted murder of Walt's daughter was part of it too? So it was all a big conspiracy to get back at Walt by killing his wife, his chief deputy, and daughter. And to put his best friend Henry into prison.

Episode 6 - 7/7/14

We had to wait 6 episodes go through 6 weeks of misery and torture to finally get an excellent episode? Either that or they finally hired a good writer or the old one got out of rehab.

+ Reply to Thread