+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sopranos - "Pie-O-My" (Episode 5, 10/13)

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar

Sopranos: Episode 5 (October 13)

From TVGuide.com

The Sopranos
    Pie-O-My
    60 min.
    Uncle Junior is incensed by a court artist's unflattering likeness of him; Tony finds solace at the racetrack; Janice offers Bobby a shoulder to cry on; Christopher's business dealings at Adriana's club makes her nervous.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Ooooh, sounds like the Christopher/Adraina storyline is going to heat up quickly!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

LG.
    It's about time, they built it all up and then just dropped it. That was silly, just like the whole "bug in the lamp" deal last season. Lame.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Yeah, that bug in the lamp thing was totally hot air.

They've been leaving a lot of plot lines undeveloped.

Isn't anyone asking Adriana why her bosom buddy's not around all of a sudden? I hope so.

And can't anyone tell that Christopher's hopped up on H most every day?

I am SO excited about this ep tonight! Only 45 minutes away.

I think that the fight that those 2 had over the incident with Christopher probably explains why she hasn't been around. That was one of the funniest things I've ever seen when Christoper said "She was coming on to me!".

Great episode!

Poor Adriana -- I feel so sorry for her. She totally should have told Christopher about this right away. They could have figured something out.

LG.
    Christopher would have figured something out like how to cap Aidrianne and make it look like an accidental overdose or how to make her "join the witness protection program" as Chris' loyalty to Tony is much stronger than his loyalty to Aid. I think that is part of the upcoming plot, Christopher needs to choose between the two and he has made statements that he'd follow Tony into hell for "what he's done for me" in an odd allusion last night. I don't remember exactly what Tony's has done, had to remind Mr. LG about the bird at his "getting made" ceremony that Chris took as a bad omen. Maybe it's EMB-style foreshadowing and Chris actually chooses to be with Aid and turn on Tony, who know.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Oooh, the possibilities are endless!

Unfortunately though, once you go down the storyline path of working with the FBI, I don't see any "out" for you.... Which means (probably) either Adriana goes, or both Christoper and Adriana go.

When Christopher was talking about following that man into hell for all he's done for me...He was referring to giving him a chance to avenge his father's death, I think.

+ Reply to Thread