+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Graceland

FORT Fogey Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

Re: Graceland

I think so. Graceland is a good series if you like this type of show. I think the character's have interesting histories and that makes the show interesting. I also like how they interact with each other in the house.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Ao I guess I'll have to watch S1 (on my DVR). Is it worth my time?
    I was wondering the same thing. I think I just recorded something last night that said season finale. I'm wondering if I should watch Season one On Demand and then the finale. I haven't heard much about it.

It might not make sense if you watch the finale first. Each episode was connected to the previous one. You also get a better understanding of why the characters respond the way that they do to each other.

Actually I had set my DVR to record the finale last night. I guess it did. I tried to watch the earlier episodes On Demand, but guess what. For some reason you can't fast forward on this show. I'm trying to figure this out. I can fast forward on Breaking Bad, Mad Men, and Longmire, but not on Homeland which is on USA. I think that's pretty bizarre. I really have an issue with not being able to fast forward through a channel that I am paying for from my cable company. I'm not sure I'm going to invest the time.

There was so much going on with Briggs, I had to watch the finale twice. Briggs planting the apartment keys on Jangles, and him setting up Tony B. as Oden. Now the recording has been found...Mike is the only one who can keep up with Briggs. I'm glad it was renewed for another season.
    Coco46 likes this.

I decided to watch the finale, even though I only saw a little bit of episodes one, two and a little of another I can't recall. I LOVED it. I liked it so much, that I may watch the earlier episodes On Demand, even without the Fast forward option.

I didn't know enough background to understand the significance of what Briggs did. He dug the body up of the guy he killed to put the keys on Jangles, so it would appear that Jangles killed the guy, right? But why did he kill the guy?

I take it that the guy who went back to D.C. is returning to CA, right? They have some great actors on this show, but Briggs really makes it. The guy is talented.

The guy, Juan Badillo, was Mike's case manager from the FBI. They sent Mike into the house to investigate Briggs. Briggs was at the beach drinking. Juan Badillo dressed up as Jangles and approached Briggs on the beach to try and get information from him. Briggs thinking he was Jangles killed him. He buried the body and had Jakes help him get rid of Badillo's car. In his car, Badillo records that he is going to approach Briggs on the beach. The recording is what the boys find in the pawn shop.
    They promised Mike a position at the D.C. office if he caught Briggs. Mike is conflicted as to where he wants to be.

Also, the reason Briggs hated Jangles and wanted him dead was that J killed his girlfriend (burned the house down) where he and she both lived and worked as under-cover FBI agents. Jangles was also the one that got Briggs hooked on drugs. The actor that plays Briggs is very talented.
    inthegarden likes this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Yeah, didn't the actor who plays Briggs used to be on Rescue Me?

Makes sense about the mistaken identity. I think I will go back and watch all the episodes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12