+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 75 FirstFirst ... 21616263646566676869707172737475 LastLast
Like Tree562Likes

Thread: Mistresses

Re: Mistresses

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Isn't Ben Asian, or am I mistaken? Plus, I could swear Karen's friend's name was Jacob, not Jason.
    Okay, Jacob. I think you're right. (Whatever his name is) the psychiatrist who she worked with/for before she got suspended.

(But I don't know about the Ben/Asian part.)

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Isn't Ben Asian, or am I mistaken? Plus, I could swear Karen's friend's name was Jacob, not Jason.
    LOL....so many men on this show it's hard to keep all their names straight, which is why I resort to referring to them as "artist-dude", "toothy-guy", "shoe-guy", "accident-dude", etc., etc. Not that I'm complaining about the level of testosterone on this show by any means.

But I'm pretty sure Karen's man -- her former work colleague, is named Jacob, aka " toothy-guy".
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fogey

Whatever his name is, he's gone! He was sort of bland and uninteresting, so I doubt I'll miss him. Now here's Ben (or for Bee, "hotel guy." LOL) Wonder what his story is....I don't really remember him clearly from Karen's little escapades at the hotel. Was he nice? He might have been the guy I thought would have been a good one for her to date.
    bee stung lips likes this.

Am I the only one who thought Jacob was hot?
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Whatever his name is, he's gone! He was sort of bland and uninteresting, so I doubt I'll miss him. Now here's Ben (or for Bee, "hotel guy." LOL) Wonder what his story is....I don't really remember him clearly from Karen's little escapades at the hotel. Was he nice? He might have been the guy I thought would have been a good one for her to date.
    "Hotel guy" LOL...yup.

Yes, I wonder what his story is. I remember Karen met him at least two different times in the bar, each time I she was wearing the short, black wig. I think slept with at least a couple of times as well.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    "Hotel guy" LOL...yup.

Yes, I wonder what his story is. I remember Karen met him at least two different times in the bar, each time I she was wearing the short, black wig. I think slept with at least a couple of times as well.
    Is he the one she went to meet and he wasn't there? So she left and that's when she saw Jacob?? or do I have her umm partners muddled up
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Is he the one she went to meet and he wasn't there? So she left and that's when she saw Jacob?? or do I have her umm partners muddled up
    Ah....now that you mention it, I think you're correct...although I can't remember the circumstances surrounding it.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Very true, but would April have necessarily known that. She believed her husband was dead when she got the money. When she found out he was alive, I don't believe that would have been what she focused on. I know that ignorance is no excuse, but it could be used as an argument. Savi, of course, should have known that, but I don't recall her ever telling April that she had to give them money back. In any case,

I don't see how that justifies putting a private citizen and her daughter in danger by forcing her to work with them. To me, that's just another form of bullying. I think she should have asked Savi or another attorney just what her rights are.
    I don't remember if Savi said anything to April about returning the money when they found out he was alive but I do remember her telling April that if she didn't co-operate with the FBI that they would certainly be bringing that up, and would report her.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Ah....now that you mention it, I think you're correct...although I can't remember the circumstances surrounding it.
    Well, I don't think its good new for her, no matter who he turns out to be .
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

We're supposed to believe that Karen is Korean? Who writes this crap?
    FWIW: yeah, dammit, I'm still watching.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread