+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 79 FirstFirst ... 206061626364656667686970717273747576777879 LastLast
Like Tree584Likes

Thread: Mistresses

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: Mistresses

Joss, Joss, Joss, my dear...stop over-thinking things. You're engaged to a near-perfect man who happens to have a wonderful family and appears to have it all together. Just chill out and enjoy the ride--literally. On a side note: Scott is HOT....that glistening, wet chest of his.... whew DAMN. I approve.

Harry...get over Joss, she's your ex-sister-in-law not to mention she's not your type, not to mention she's now engaged to someone else. Harry's always so up-tight and moody about everything I was happy to see him finally get himself "some" last night. He's been in need of a good "release" for some time now.

Glad to see Toni stupidly exposed her own scheme, although I am puzzled as to why Dom allowed her to stick around. Watch out, Dom, I'm sure she'll make it ten times worse for you the second time around.

Savi and Zach....still not sure where that's going to lead. I still think there's more to Zach than meets the eye and he's not completely over the trauma of the accident and that the "lingering consequences" of the accident have yet to reveal themselves.

April....wow the insurance fraud stuff from Paul's faked death finally seem to be coming back to haunt her.

And Karen...uh-oh...that dude from the bar that she slept with just showing up at her door telling her he has something to tell her, can't possibly be good. The first thing I thought of was, I wonder if he's going to tell her he has AIDS or something. I sure hope not...
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I forgot who Ben was!!! ( thanks Bee) I felt so sorry for her when she was talking about her mum, and how she put off visiting. I am glad she realised she is not cut out for the type of work she does.
    I kinda like Savi and Zak and I loved how she and Dom tricked Toni

Harry all moony over Joss, I think they will sleep together, Scott will find out and they will end up alone

Not a bad show last night..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Dom choosing not to fire Toni is another example of his stupidity. He is probably my least favorite character on this show. Of course, that's how the writers have created him and none of them are written to show any sense at all, but some are at least fun to watch.

Savi just seems clueless about the people in her life and I guess she'll remain that way. Joss is determined to sabotage any chances for happiness she might have.

April is once again a victim, this time of the unethical and typical behavior of the F.B.I., who are concerned only with whatever their perceived mission is and have no trouble running rampant over individual rights.

I'm eager to see what's up with Karen. I'm sorry to chose not to go to Boston, but obviously she had to or her character would be gone from the show.

Each of these characters is behaving correctly in the context of the show.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Fogey

Yes, I think Dom's name should be changed to Dum, but supposedly he is justifying keeping Toni there because they have a $50 million client who won't work with anyone but her. Way to give her the upper hand, Dum.

I agree that all is not what it seems with Zack, and whatever is "off" with him will come back to bite Savi in the behind. It might be just his neediness, or he could be setting her up for a world of hurt based on believing she was responsible for the accident but doesn't seem to be suffering from it as much as he is. On another note, I keep noticing how they're trying to hide Alyssa Milano's pregnancy on screen, and it gets a little disconcerting and distracting. There she is with that big purse ... and now she's holding a sofa pillow in front of her. LOL

Is Anna really gone? It's a little strange how the writers hustled both Jacob and Anna out of Karen's life in one fell swoop, and here comes someone else knocking on her door. Rapid change of story line!

Joss is definitely going to sabotage her engagement. Scott is too good to be true! I hope April isn't done with Daniel because I sure love looking at him!

I definitely think Scott is too good to be true. Hr bought Joss a new Tesla, yet she's walking around with an engagement ring that's too bog, almost falling off her finger. I don't think Scott is financially shady, just something "off".

Dom = dumb.

Savi, something not right about Zack.

Karen - yes it's strange that both Anna and Jason are suddenly gone. Of course, he wanted Karen to come, but now she has to "find herself" . The Anna character was irritating.

As for April:
    April is once again a victim, this time of the unethical and typical behavior of the F.B.I., who are concerned only with whatever their perceived mission is and have no trouble running rampant over individual rights.
    Regardless of one's opinion of the FBI (and I'm not in love with them either), fact is she committed insurance fraud. Once she knew Paul was alive she could/should have made some effort to pay the money back.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by oceanus View Post
    As for April:

Regardless of one's opinion of the FBI (and I'm not in love with them either), fact is she committed insurance fraud. Once she knew Paul was alive she could/should have made some effort to pay the money back.
    Very true, but would April have necessarily known that. She believed her husband was dead when she got the money. When she found out he was alive, I don't believe that would have been what she focused on. I know that ignorance is no excuse, but it could be used as an argument. Savi, of course, should have known that, but I don't recall her ever telling April that she had to give them money back. In any case,

I don't see how that justifies putting a private citizen and her daughter in danger by forcing her to work with them. To me, that's just another form of bullying. I think she should have asked Savi or another attorney just what her rights are.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

This show is corny but I still watch it every week lol When Karen saw Jason at the hotel he said he was meeting his brother there. I suspected right away that his brother was the guy Karen was sleeping with. I thought I was wrong since we hadn't seen anything referencing it until I saw the preview for next week.

Jason's BROTHER? I didn't catch that!

Quote Originally Posted by oceanus View Post
    Jason's BROTHER? I didn't catch that!
    \
    Is that Ben? oh I am so confused
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Isn't Ben Asian, or am I mistaken? Plus, I could swear Karen's friend's name was Jacob, not Jason.
    bee stung lips likes this.

+ Reply to Thread