+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 79 FirstFirst ... 18585960616263646566676869707172737475767778 ... LastLast
Like Tree584Likes

Thread: Mistresses

Re: Mistresses

Quote Originally Posted by tango7 View Post
    I mean, really, the "story line" re: Paul is pathetic. April is an idiot for not turning him in for fraud.

(Paul reminds me of some guy I knew many yrs ago.....after seeing The Godfather over and over he tried to get people to believe he worked for some secret Mafia kingpin and that he owned a Maserati which no one ever saw. Dude lived with his parents and the only people "after" him were creditors )
    Well technically April would also be a party to that fraud since she collected the insurance money and didn't return it once she knew Paul was alive.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Well technically April would also be a party to that fraud since she collected the insurance money and didn't return it once she knew Paul was alive.
    Yeah, I thought about that later. (Of course, we're assuming Paul even had insurance. I don't recall what his career was but I didn't get the impression he had much in assets.)

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Holy surprises Batman!! The artist guy...April's recent ex (I'm terrible with names these days) was an undercover FBI agent the whole time??? Seriously didn't see that coming.

Joss and Scott...very cute pairing and now with the proposal etc...let's hope she doesn't go and screw it up. Although sometimes Scott does feel a little too good to be true. What's he hiding??

And I saw that sly, lingering gaze Harry gave Joss when she was talking to him about Scott...hmm...hopefully the writers won't go there.

Karen is f'ed up...completely unethical, although its nice to see her and toothy guy are finally getting together for real this times.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

For sure Karen is TOTALLY f'ed up.
    Last edited by tango7; 08-12-2014 at 10:46 AM.
    PA Snow Bunny and Cornholio like this.

FORT Fogey

Are we supposed to believe that Anna (is that her name?) is not totally playing Karen? It wasn't risky enough that she was giving therapy sessions alone in her apartment, but now she has the girl living there. Lock your bedroom door at night, Karen, and hide all the sharp knives. I didn't see the Daniel situation coming, either. At least that's one plot point that wasn't totally predictable. Guess we know how the bugging devices got in her house now. I don't see Joss actually marrying sweet Scott. She'll either realize she has feelings for Harry, or just fall into bed with him and either be discovered by Scott or tell him she's not really in love with him. We were all correct about Toni ... there was no other job offer and it was all a setup for her to get the upper hand. I sort of missed some of the end ... did Savi forgive Dom, or did it seem they were breaking up?

I thought last night it picked up a little. Karen apparently is doing what she has always done, according to her boss and boyfriend

I love Josh and Scott, so that wont last. Toni and Savi look like they get into it next week.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I gotta wonder about that law firm Dom and Savi work for. Last night was the second (or third) time when Dom walks out of his office and the entire staff is standing in the lobby staring daggers at him. Don’t these people have anything to do? What about confidentiality? That head partner guy is a joke, so is HR lady. I still don’t quite understand what Toni’s game/goal is. And how did Savi found out so fast that Dom and Toni did the nasty? The lawyers in that office need to find some cases to work on and the other staff need to go answer phones, find something to type, or make some copies. Sheesh.

The relationship with Joss and that guy …too quick, too perfect.

At first I suspected the FBI guy was phoney. But now we see Daniel is involved. I don’t know if he’s an agent or they called him in for questioning. If he’s an agent wouldn’t he be in trouble for having a sexual relationship with April? And what about his wife situation?

Anna is a whackadoodle for sure. As for Karen, what therapist would be all “sure, move in with me, we’ll figure it out” ? So Jason loves her……..which means Anna will probably try to kill both of them.
    bee stung lips and AlwaysVeg like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tango7 View Post
    I gotta wonder about that law firm Dom and Savi work for. Last night was the second (or third) time when Dom walks out of his office and the entire staff is standing in the lobby staring daggers at him. Don’t these people have anything to do? What about confidentiality? That head partner guy is a joke, so is HR lady. I still don’t quite understand what Toni’s game/goal is. And how did Savi found out so fast that Dom and Toni did the nasty? The lawyers in that office need to find some cases to work on and the other staff need to go answer phones, find something to type, or make some copies. Sheesh.

The relationship with Joss and that guy …too quick, too perfect.

At first I suspected the FBI guy was phoney. But now we see Daniel is involved. I don’t know if he’s an agent or they called him in for questioning. If he’s an agent wouldn’t he be in trouble for having a sexual relationship with April? And what about his wife situation?

Anna is a whackadoodle for sure. As for Karen, what therapist would be all “sure, move in with me, we’ll figure it out” ? So Jason loves her……..which means Anna will probably try to kill both of them.
    Wasn't Daniel wearing an FBI jacket? I figure he must have been working undercover (no pun intended) for them to spy on April. As far as sleeping with her, I guess an agent's gotta do what he's got to do! LOL. Seriously, he had to convince her it was a real relationship in order to gain her trust. Maybe the red-haired woman is another agent, not his wife.

I don't understand why Jason (I didn't even remember his name!), who is apparently a competent psychiatrist -- unlike Karen the ditz with horrible judgment --
    was ever dating such a trainwreck as Anna, and it appears as though she is quite young, too. I don't know how old she's supposed to be, but she seems no more than maybe 20 or so, and here he is having graduated from medical school and working for enough years to head a practice.

I think Toni is setting Dom up to be fired as revenge for him picking Savi over her, plus she's ambitious and will do anything to get ahead. She'll come up with a way to accuse him of sexual harassment again, and then he'll be fired and she gets to be a partner. She told him she picked him to bring down because he's the newest partner and therefore in the weakest position.
    Last edited by AlwaysVeg; 08-12-2014 at 04:52 PM.

Toni indicated she has done this before, that her lifestyle means doing this type of thing. I don't even think she cared he was with Savi..
    PA Snow Bunny likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I don't understand why Jason (I didn't even remember his name!), who is apparently a competent psychiatrist -- unlike Karen the ditz with horrible judgment --was ever dating such a trainwreck as Anna,
    Yeah, I don't get that either. Handsome, successful, personable guy like that could have his pick of women. How/why would he even get involved with a 20 y/o waitress who is so f'ed up and lives in a seedy apt/hotel?

As far as Toni, (IRL) she would not be ‘partner’ material. A new associate with ta-tas hangin’ out who has slept with a partner and created constant drama at the firm…….
    Gimme a break

But – this is not real life.

I missed Daniel wearing an FBI jacket. But I’d think they would get Daniel out of the office/hide him so April wouldn’t see him.
    Last edited by tango7; 08-12-2014 at 05:27 PM.

+ Reply to Thread