+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 79 FirstFirst ... 17575859606162636465666768697071727374757677 ... LastLast
Like Tree584Likes

Thread: Mistresses

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Mistresses

I am painfully sick of Alyssa being pregnant.
    bee stung lips and Moontat like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Ooooooh, where to start.

Paul is so full of it. In case you “see something on the news”…..yeah. "I can't talk now, I'll call you back. <click>"

Toni’s flower delivery was an obvious ploy. Sheesh. So after she has filed sexual harassment complaint Dom decides to have sex with her?

Savi in love with Dom, wants to have his baby, etc. etc. yet she didn't bother to tell him that she didn't sell the house? And she lets Toni overhear her business? And a vacation in Costa Rica is gonna fix everything? Um, no.

And then there’s Anna. I would not believe her even if she told me my name and read it from my birth certificate.
    Last edited by tango7; 08-05-2014 at 09:16 PM.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    Why would a therapist have their office in their home? Isn't that just asking for trouble?

Kind of odd how April called Harry for help. I'm guessing they are just trying to expand his role.

I bet whatshername isn't even leaving the firm. Now she can blackmail Dom or threaten sexual misconduct.
    Or she will end up pregnant.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tango7 View Post
    Ooooooh, where to start.

Toni’s flower delivery was an obvious ploy. Sheesh. So after she has filed sexual harassment complaint Dom decides to have sex with her?

Oh I can't stand that woman...UGH. I wouldn't be surprised if she's pretends the flowers (she so obviously had delivered to herself), were from Dom, and uses them as one example of one of her supposed "unwanted" advances from him, and then uses the "fact" that she got a "new job" as her "last resort" way of trying to "escape" his "sexual harassment".

As sure as Christmas, I see it coming.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I'm getting sick and tired of this show.
    PA Snow Bunny likes this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

FORT Fogey

The story lines are either poorly written or too predictable. I agree that Toni is setting up Dom and she sent herself those flowers. Joss is obviously trying to curb her attraction to Harry, and we know she won't succeed. Why couldn't they just keep April in the story line with Daniel and not bring Paul back or have that creepy guy spying on her? Karen is engaging in yet another idiot move by having crazy girl come to her apartment for "therapy." I don't know what Savi is doing, but it's boring me. I almost thought they were going to get her in another car wreck when she was driving back from seeing her father, a very underwhelming visit.
    Coco46 likes this.

I didn't see the point of Savi's visit to her dad.

And Paul is reminding me of some 8 yr old........."I'm being chased by secret agents and there are monsters under my bed. Gotta go!" Ridiculous.

I think Anna and Paul would make a great couple. They could have lying contests.

And Toni getting pregnant....yeah, that will be a shocker (not).
    Last edited by tango7; 08-06-2014 at 06:03 PM.
    Ellen and AlwaysVeg like this.

I was watching it today and fell asleep. Says a lot..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by tango7 View Post
    I think Anna and Paul would make a great couple. They could have lying contests.
    This made me spit my coffee!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    This made me spit my coffee!
    I mean, really, the "story line" re: Paul is pathetic. April is an idiot for not turning him in for fraud.

(Paul reminds me of some guy I knew many yrs ago.....after seeing The Godfather over and over he tried to get people to believe he worked for some secret Mafia kingpin and that he owned a Maserati which no one ever saw. Dude lived with his parents and the only people "after" him were creditors )
    Last edited by tango7; 08-08-2014 at 12:35 PM.

+ Reply to Thread