+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 78 FirstFirst ... 16565758596061626364656667686970717273747576 ... LastLast
Like Tree577Likes

Thread: Mistresses

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: Mistresses

This show is a total escape along the lines of what Sex and the City used to be for me. You always know one of the women are going to be tangled up in some sort of ratchet mess or dilemma. Its all a good heap of fun.
    Ellen and Florimel like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fogey

SATC was way more realistic (except how Carrie could afford all those $500 shoes) and genuine than this show to me, and focused a lot more on the friendship and "soulmate" relationship among the women, which I really liked.

was pretty good tonight. Lots of twists and turns and promises next week to be something!
    bee stung lips likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    was pretty good tonight. Lots of twists and turns and promises next week to be something!
    Lots of juicy-goodness on last night's show.

Wonder how long April will stay away from the artist dude (can't remember his name). If her track record with me. Is any indication, not for long. She'll be back in bed with him probably next episode.

So now the ground work has been laid for a Savi, Harry, Joss triangle.... Ugh...can't say I'm looking forward to that one.

Too bad because shoe guy really likes Joss and I don't want to see him get hurt.

Karen has gone and gotten herself in quite the dilemma. To be with toothy guy or not be with toothy guy, that is the question. Tsk, tsk...

No Zack this week but I'm willing to bet the next time we see him he'll be back with a vengeance. He's certainly not just going to go quietly away as I'm sure Savi assumes. I'm guessing we'll be seeing a more deranged side of him the next time we see him.

RE the preview for next episode (when the show returns in two weeks), seeing a wet, bare-chested Harry will make it worth the wait. Umm-hmm...

FORT Fogey

Now is Anna (is that her name?) going to lose what's left of her mind and try to kill Karen for stealing her "boyfriend"? I really don't need another storyline where a jilted woman is trying to kill poor Karen.

I knew they were going to set up a Savi-Joss-Harry scenario, but would Savi really care? Does she secretly still love Harry, or is it just skeevy that her sister is in a relationship with her ex-husband? I had an uncle who dated a woman for a while, but fell in love with someone else. Then his brother dated the woman he broke up with and married her. Nobody minded! Both couples lived happily ever after.

Has April's boyfriend (Daniel) said anything about why he isn't getting divorced from his wife? I find that strange. If he's not in love with her anymore and they don't even live together, why are they still married? Maybe I missed something.

I like Savi and Dom also Joss and Scott

Well...silly Dom has gone and done "it" with Toni...Ugh! I was hoping he'd be stronger than to give in to her.

I'm pretty sure Toni set the whole thing up with large flower delivery, the supposed "new job" at the other law firm, to make up an excuse to get Dom to "celebrate" with her and he stupidly took he bait...oh well...

Paul is back and is in trouble? Surprise, sur-FREAKING-prise...

Now I'm going to need to know who this dude is who keeps following her. April and her shady men...LOL. She seems drawn to them like a moth to a flame...silly gal.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Now is Anna (is that her name?) going to lose what's left of her mind and try to kill Karen for stealing her "boyfriend"? I really don't need another storyline where a jilted woman is trying to kill poor Karen.
    But in all honestly would we even notice? The actress who plays Karen is so stiff & wooden I sometimes mistake her for a door.
    tango7 and AlwaysVeg like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    But in all honestly would we even notice? The actress who plays Karen is so stiff & wooden I sometimes mistake her for a door.
    Sorry, but I would notice and I disagree about YunJin's talent. She and Harry are the best of the lot for me. I see captivating and understated performances from both of them.

Joss isn't bad but is so over the top that she sometimes makes me cringe thought she has improved from last season. April is like watching paint dry for me. I have never seen Alyssa's work so poor as in this show; maybe her pregnancy is affecting her so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. Dom seems to be able to play an idiot somewhat effectively.
    ArchieComic Fan likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Why would a therapist have their office in their home? Isn't that just asking for trouble?

Kind of odd how April called Harry for help. I'm guessing they are just trying to expand his role.

I bet whatshername isn't even leaving the firm. Now she can blackmail Dom or threaten sexual misconduct.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

+ Reply to Thread