+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 66 FirstFirst ... 135354555657585960616263646566 LastLast
Like Tree502Likes

Thread: Mistresses

Re: Mistresses

I agree Zach is off. He is reading far more into their friendship.
    Shoe guy is fed up with Joss going on and on about Harry.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Didn't get to watch the show last night as my cable station froze up for hours and stayed that way the rest of the evening...will have to watch it online on the network website.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fogey

Shoe Guy is really sweet ... so of course that relationship will go nowhere. I wish Harry *would* go back to Australia. The only reason they need to keep him around is to drive a wedge between Joss and Savi.

So was it my imagination, or did Open Marriage Lady bring April those flowers and an apology just so she could rub it in about seeing Daniel with another woman in his apartment?
    Florimel likes this.

So was it my imagination, or did Open Marriage Lady bring April those flowers and an apology just so she could rub it in about seeing Daniel with another woman in his apartment?
    She wanted to rub it in. I just wish April would take note!!! I also wish Harry would leave.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Shoe Guy is really sweet ... so of course that relationship will go nowhere. I wish Harry *would* go back to Australia. The only reason they need to keep him around is to drive a wedge between Joss and Savi.

Payton’s mother/Open Marriage lady didn’t see redhead in Daniel’s apt – it was at his gallery/shop. She is really a whackadoo…..say or do the wrong thing and she’ll get all vengeful. Watch out, April.

I don’t know why Savy didn’t just tell Dom about her new friend, if that’s all there was to it. Now she’s been seen by Dom.

Karen, umm, going to hotel rooms with strange men can be dangerous.

Joss still irritates me.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Heartbroken for Dom.

Nooo...Harry! Don't leave!
    Imperfect1 and mesachick like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Yep, she just wanted to rub it in. She is crazy!

I think we're going to be surprised by what Daniel is up to.

And out of everyone, I think Dom is the worst actor, even worse than Karen.

I disagree about Dom (Jason George) being worse than Karen (Yunjin Kim). At least you can read expressions off of his face. Karen is just so BLAND. The only issue I have with Dom, is that Jason also plays Bailey's husband on Grey's Anatomy lol. He's pretty good on that show too though.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

This is the last time I'll post here about Yunjin Kim's talent as an actress. She is playing her character understated, as written. I can read every emotion in her face and eyes. The show hardly needs one more actress chewing the scenery. That is only my opinion, of course. I state it as opinion, not fact, and I stand by it.

When she auditioned for Lost, Lindelhoff and Cuse were so taken by her performance that they created the character of Sun for her. Most people don't remember that there were not many pages written at that time and the actors read lines for several characters they were never going to play. Yunjin and Emily read for Kate, Jorge read for Saywer, Holloway read for Jack. As a former actress, albeit only for local theater, I'll accept the opinions of the show runners on the talents of the actors they chose.

I'm not impressed with Dom, character or actor. It's his scenes that are flat to me. Again, my opinion only. I think Savi is nuts, but I don't understand the sympathy Dom is getting. He was the one who relentlessly pursued a married woman even after she tried to put a stop to it.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    This is the last time I'll post here about Yunjin Kim's talent as an actress. She is playing her character understated, as written. I can read every emotion in her face and eyes. The show hardly needs one more actress chewing the scenery. That is only my opinion, of course. I state it as opinion, not fact, and I stand by it.

When she auditioned for Lost, Lindelhoff and Cuse were so taken by her performance that they created the character of Sun for her. Most people don't remember that there were not many pages written at that time and the actors read lines for several characters they were never going to play. Yunjin and Emily read for Kate, Jorge read for Saywer, Holloway read for Jack. As a former actress, albeit only for local theater, I'll accept the opinions of the show runners on the talents of the actors they chose.

I'm not impressed with Dom, character or actor. It's his scenes that are flat to me. Again, my opinion only. I think Savi is nuts, but I don't understand the sympathy Dom is getting. He was the one who relentlessly pursued a married woman even after she tried to put a stop to it.
    I wish I could "like" this a thousand times.
    Coco46 likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread