+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1151525354555657585960616263646566 LastLast
Like Tree502Likes

Thread: Mistresses

Re: Mistresses

I only caught some of Mistresses tonight, because it's after the Bachelorette and just ... came on. I know this is OT, but I can't get over the cute puppy they had (the sisters?)!! Anyone know what kind that is? He was sooo cute. If he's a regular on this show, I might have to start watching regularly (haha!) - just kidding, there are actually plenty of handsome, hunky guys I saw too! And a guy with a shoe fetish? That was weird, but his "date" didn't seem to mind in the end - although I thought she said she loved a woman before? Maybe she's bisexual, and I just missed something. I know I'm late to the party, know nothing about the characters, but had to pop in here and share my LOVE for that little dog!

p.s. Do not ever do a search for "Mistresses" and "puppy" - that's a warning. Who knew?
    Last edited by navybelle; 06-30-2014 at 11:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    I only caught some of Mistresses tonight, because it's after the Bachelorette and just ... came on. I know this is OT, but I can't get over the cute puppy they had (the sisters?)!! Anyone know what kind that is? He was sooo cute. If he's a regular on this show, I might have to start watching regularly (haha!) - just kidding, there are actually plenty of handsome, hunky guys I saw too! And a guy with a shoe fetish? That was weird, but his "date" didn't seem to mind in the end - although I thought she said she loved a woman before? Maybe she's bisexual, and I just missed something. I know I'm late to the party, know nothing about the characters, but had to pop in here and share my LOVE for that little dog!

p.s. Do not ever do a search for "Mistresses" and "puppy" - that's a warning. Who knew?
    He is a labradoodle
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Who would have thought that Joss would wind up being the most sensible one of the group? So what if her new boyfriend has a shoe fetish. At least it's not a danger to her, which is more than you can say about what Savi and Karen are doing, and April suspects something is off with Daniel, but as long as he said he loves her, she's not going to look into it too much. It didn't look like he had romantic feelings about the woman who got into the car with him at the end, so either she's a wife he can't get rid of, or there's something else going on. I wonder about Accident Guy (Zack?) ... if he's truthful about why he sought out Savi, or if he has harmful intentions.
    bee stung lips likes this.

Just now watching last night's ep. Seeing lots of facial expression on Yunjin Kim. Maybe it's because her character's got more excitement in her part of the script?

I predict that the writers will go for the obvious and have Karen's first "crossing the line" be with an undercover vice squad officer.

Okay... maybe not vice squad?
    Last edited by Ellen; 07-01-2014 at 11:37 AM.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Ok, I have to nitpick. The house presumably sold two weeks ago and Savi and Joss are still living there with not one thing packed! Unless the closing is longer than 30 days, they don't have much time left. Have they even mentioned finding a new place? (I haven't finished the episode yet so maybe these things have been addressed by the end of the ep?). I just watched the scene where they're in the kitchen and in the background is the hutch with all the china, and numerous wall hangings. I guess they aren't concerned about packing all that stuff up!

FYI, the actor playing Daniel is also playing Lincoln on The 100 (CW show).
    Last edited by ArchieComic Fan; 07-01-2014 at 01:34 PM.
    Ellen and bee stung lips like this.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Who would have thought that Joss would wind up being the most sensible one of the group? So what if her new boyfriend has a shoe fetish. At least it's not a danger to her, which is more than you can say about what Savi and Karen are doing, and April suspects something is off with Daniel, but as long as he said he loves her, she's not going to look into it too much. It didn't look like he had romantic feelings about the woman who got into the car with him at the end, so either she's a wife he can't get rid of, or there's something else going on. I wonder about Accident Guy (Zack?) ... if he's truthful about why he sought out Savi, or if he has harmful intentions.
    LOL...isn't that something about Joss though?? This time last year who would have thought her character would end up the most sensible of the bunch?

RE shoe closet guy....I sure wouldn't mind getting my hands on some of those shoes...hehe

Judging from the upcoming previews, it looks like Harry finds himself a new woman so I wonder if the writers decided to veer away from a Joss / Harry love storyline and pair them up with other people instead.

Savi...girl has lost her mind. First of all, she's running the streets with a man she just met, he could be Jack the Ripper for all she knows. Other than their connection from the accident, what does she know of him. He seems a little mentally "unhinged" at times...like he could go off any minute. He's cute and all but that doesn't mean much.

I feel bad for Dom since he seems so invested in their relationship. In time I can see he and Harry becoming the best of friends by bonding over their mutual broken hearts, compliments of Savi.

Karen sure seems to be having fun, but I'm sure its only a matter of time before she finds herself in a life and death situation. She seems to thrive on that sort of thing.

April getting herself all tangled up with another man with a "secret" life she doesn't know anything about. The bad thing here is that her daughter is now emotionally invested in this man being in her and her mother's life so when it goes south it's going to really hurt.
    Ellen, Moontat and AlwaysVeg like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    Ok, I have to nitpick. The house presumably sold two weeks ago and Savi and Joss are still living there with not one thing packed! Unless the closing is longer than 30 days, they don't have much time left. Have they even mentioned finding a new place? (I haven't finished the episode yet so maybe these things have been addressed by the end of the ep?). I just watched the scene where they're in the kitchen and in the background is the hutch with all the china, and numerous wall hangings. I guess they aren't concerned about packing all that stuff up!
    I'm figuring that since Savi is a partner in a law firm, and Joss is raking in the $$$s doing fancy-a$$ party coordinating, they'll hire a pack 'n' move company and pay someone to do all the hard work.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Is Savi a partner in the law firm? I didn’t think she was.

So Toni is putting it all out there about trying to ruin Dom. She’s not too bright.

Also, the partner meeting about Dom would never have happened the way it did……..they would have talked behind closed doors discreetly, if at all. And the way the head partner was threatening Dom in the hallway and as he got into the elevator……gimme a break. That was OTT.

Why hasn’t Joss gotten her own place? Sheesh.

Daniel…..I agree that the woman is probably a wife he can’t get rid of. But still something creepy about him.

Karen….there are no words.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tango7 View Post
    Is Savi a partner in the law firm? I didn’t think she was.

So Toni is putting it all out there about trying to ruin Dom. She’s not too bright.
    I didn't think Savi was a partner either. I know she was up for it, but I think with everything that happened, she got overlooked. I agree about Toni, but now I'm wondering if she doesn't get her way, will she pull the sexual harrassment thing on Dom???
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    I didn't think Savi was a partner either. I know she was up for it, but I think with everything that happened, she got overlooked. I agree about Toni, but now I'm wondering if she doesn't get her way, will she pull the sexual harrassment thing on Dom???
    That's exactly what I thought when Toni got all up in Dom's face. That's she seems to be setting up a "case" for a sexual harrassment lawsuit against him. I certainly wouldn't put it past her as she's extremely manipulative.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

+ Reply to Thread