+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 74 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast
Like Tree551Likes

Thread: Mistresses

Re: Mistresses

I think I read she was still breastfeeding when pilot was filmed. Her son is about 20 months now.

My hairstylist (he gave me a rockin' cut today!) and I are hooked. Hubby (also my hairstylist's client) will soon be hooked, too. I bet our hairstylist that at hubby's next haircut, they'll be talking about "Mistresses."
    bee stung lips likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    My hairstylist (he gave me a rockin' cut today!) and I are hooked. Hubby (also my hairstylist's client) will soon be hooked, too. I bet our hairstylist that at hubby's next haircut, they'll be talking about "Mistresses."
    Its one of those train wreck, cant-wait-to-see-what happens-next, type of shows. Everyone seems headed for disaster in one way or another.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Ellen likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Saw the first two episodes. Can't decide if I like it yet or not lol. None of the characters are really pulling me in. The acting is kinda crappy too so far. I'll give it another week or so, but I don't think this one is going to stay on my list of things to watch unless it picks up a lot more.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Saw the first two episodes. Can't decide if I like it yet or not lol. None of the characters are really pulling me in. The acting is kinda crappy too so far. I'll give it another week or so, but I don't think this one is going to stay on my list of things to watch unless it picks up a lot more.
    I agree, nobody will win an award for acting
    Ellen likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I agree, nobody will win an award for acting
    ...which is perfect for summer trash TV!
    buttahfly likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    ...which is perfect for summer trash TV!
    Yup , for sure
    Ellen likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Okay so a few of us saw it coming a mile away, but now Savvy's preggers? Can't wait to see how this all unfolds...

'Dis gon be good.

I got a phone call just before the show went off and missed the ending. What happened between Karen and Tom's son? I saw them sitting in the car talking or something like that.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Did anyone else notice the belly on Savvy (Alyssa) when she was in bed with her husband at the beginning of the show? She looked like she could have been pregnant, but she shot this show 7 months after giving birth. I also noticed that they for the were shooting her from the ribcage up for the rest of the show. Women's bodies sure can catch hell as a result of pregnancy.

Tom's son called Karen to come get him out of jail, making sure that he told her that she was not the first person he called, but that she was the only one who answered her phone. He told her that he'd found a pair of women's sunglasses in his dad's apartment, took them home to his mother, only to be told that they weren't hers! So now sonnyboy knows that dad was having an affair........Karen's face-----> , but silent. That was pretty much all. IIRC, Karen took him home to his mother. In addition to her husband being a philanderer, I think Karen's lover's wife was also up to something other than upstanding marital activity, but we will have to wait to see!
    Dragonlady likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Did anyone else notice the belly on Savvy (Alyssa) when she was in bed with her husband at the beginning of the show? She looked like she could have been pregnant, but she shot this show 7 months after giving birth. I also noticed that they for the were shooting her from the ribcage up for the rest of the show. Women's bodies sure can catch hell as a result of pregnancy.

Tom's son called Karen to come get him out of jail, making sure that he told her that she was not the first person he called, but that she was the only one who answered her phone. He told her that he'd found a pair of women's sunglasses in his dad's apartment, took them home to his mother, only to be told that they weren't hers! So now sonnyboy knows that dad was having an affair........Karen's face-----> , but silent. That was pretty much all. IIRC, Karen took him home to his mother. In addition to her husband being a philanderer, I think Karen's lover's wife was also up to something other than upstanding marital activity, but we will have to wait to see!
    You know, that's probably the swerve here...that Tom's wife has been carrying on an affair of her own. And who's to say Tom's son isn't really his? We all know how these things work. I'm guessing Tom's wife will be featured more prominently in the storylines and the weeks wear on, especially with the investigation into Tom's autopsy thing.
    Dragonlady likes this.

+ Reply to Thread