+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 79 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 590 of 787
Like Tree584Likes

Thread: Mistresses

  1. #581
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,236

    Re: Mistresses

    Quote Originally Posted by tango7 View Post
    ITA. In fact, I don't know of any professional office that would allow someone to dress like Toni. (ta-tas popping out) Certainly not a law firm.
    I agree, but this is a TV show, they tend to take a liberty or two
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  2. #582
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,025

    Re: Mistresses

    Oh geez, there goes Savi screwing up her relationship with Dom by getting herself mixed up with the guy driving the other car when she had her accident. And the world's dumbest psychiatrist is "solving" her problems by becoming Jennifer the Escort. Now Harry has broken up with his ditzy girlfriend, so it will be full steam ahead for him and Joss. Meanwhile, Daniel, who made April feel rotten for not wanting to reveal everything about herself so soon, apparently has some secrets of his own! What was her name ... Jessica?
    bee stung lips likes this.

  3. #583
    Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
    Age
    45
    Posts
    3,886

    Re: Mistresses

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Oh geez, there goes Savi screwing up her relationship with Dom by getting herself mixed up with the guy driving the other car when she had her accident. And the world's dumbest psychiatrist is "solving" her problems by becoming Jennifer the Escort. Now Harry has broken up with his ditzy girlfriend, so it will be full steam ahead for him and Joss. Meanwhile, Daniel, who made April feel rotten for not wanting to reveal everything about herself so soon, apparently has some secrets of his own! What was her name ... Jessica?
    This show had me LOLing at the comedic parts tonight.

    As for the more serious stuff, what a tangled mess these people's lives have / are becoming. Would Savvy really be so dumb as to ruin the good thing she has going with Dom by sleeping with "accident man"? I sure hope not. I mean, I get how they relate because of the traumatic event they've been through, but really Savvy...keep your head about you. Although I must say, I teared up when she confessed she doesn't know who she is any more because of losing the baby....good acting there on Alyssa's part. I really felt the character's pain there.

    I knew something was up with Daniel...he just seemed too good to be true. Poor April...poor, poor April...

    The cards are definitely lining up for Joss and Harry's eventual romp in the sack together, although I suspect Savvy will be so embroiled in her own dilemma by then she probably won't even care aside from the principle of the matter.

    Lord, is Karen really going to "sell her services" or is she just using the become an "alter ego" thing just for dating excitement purposes? Either way, as long as it lights a fire under her and makes her become more interesting, I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next with her.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

  4. #584
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,025

    Re: Mistresses

    Nothing about Karen is, was, or ever will be interesting to me. She is too stupid to be believed. She just narrowly escaped being killed because of her poor choices and behavior with men, and then she jumps back into *more* risky and potentially dangerous behavior with men. She needs to get back into therapy ... as an inpatient.

  5. #585
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,236

    Re: Mistresses

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Nothing about Karen is, was, or ever will be interesting to me. She is too stupid to be believed. She just narrowly escaped being killed because of her poor choices and behavior with men, and then she jumps back into *more* risky and potentially dangerous behavior with men. She needs to get back into therapy ... as an inpatient.
    . I know, its more than I can bear to watch and her acting is god awful.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  6. #586
    FORT Fogey tango7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,415

    Re: Mistresses

    Oh brother, Karen's going to be an escort.

    I also wondered if that patient was really an escort or just making things up.

  7. #587
    Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
    Age
    45
    Posts
    3,886

    Re: Mistresses

    Quote Originally Posted by tango7 View Post
    Oh brother, Karen's going to be an escort.

    I also wondered if that patient was really an escort or just making things up.
    I just had a thought regarding Karen and her patient....I wouldn't be surprised if the patient ended up (unbeknownst to Karen), being Karen's long lost sister. Especially since we don't know much about Karen's family / background at this point.

    Hmm...

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    prhoshay likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

  8. #588
    FORT Fogey mesachick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On my horse.
    Posts
    3,140

    Re: Mistresses

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    . I know, its more than I can bear to watch and her acting is god awful.
    Yeah, I don't know what happened to her! Yunjin Kim was fantastic as Sun on Lost! It's like she left her acting skills back on the island lol
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

  9. #589
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,236

    Re: Mistresses

    Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Yeah, I don't know what happened to her! Yunjin Kim was fantastic as Sun on Lost! It's like she left her acting skills back on the island lol
    I agree Mesa, everyone says the same thing
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  10. #590
    FORT Fogey Florimel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    6,440

    Re: Mistresses

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I agree Mesa, everyone says the same thing
    Not everyone says that.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

    http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.