+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 79 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667 ... LastLast
Like Tree584Likes

Thread: Mistresses

Re: Mistresses

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Saw Alyssa Milano on The View. Her baby would appear to be due at any time. She could barely walk.
    Alyssa was on Jimmy Kimmel last night.

What's with her and this show, that she is pregnant during filming??
    bee stung lips likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I think April is stunning, and so is the new girls Savi has to work with. Hubby thought he would like this show, after 10 minutes he rolled his eyes and said no, not for me..LOL
    -Andy Rooney-

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Will be interesting to see where things end up with April and her new man. I'm guessing he's got some deep, dark secret or something...he seems way too perfect at the .moment. Oh well whatever it is, I'm here for it.

Upon closer inspection, I don't think Dom's new associate is Harry's former bartender like I thought she was. She's a totally different actress. She's cute...I like her...deep down I think even Savvy is amused by her, although not without her worries of her stealing Dom from her. I can't remember the girl's name but she's going to cause a great deal of havoc for Savvy and Dom...she's a sneaky little thing.

I wonder how long they're going to drag out the Harry / Joss thing...I see an "accidental" kiss coming very soon.

Boy oh boy Karen just can't help but stay away from trouble....I suppose she's going to end up letting her patient live with her now...and I see her re-entangling herself with Sam's mother too...it's bound to be a hot mess.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Ellen likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    ...Dom's new associate ... I can't remember the girl's name ...
    Her name is Toni (for Antonia, I think?).
    To me, she's like fingernails on a chalkboard—über-annoying. I hope Savi finds a way to get rid of her. Soon.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I smell trouble with April's new man. Anything that seems too good to be true usually is.........and this guy scares me. Is "pretty" hiding crazy in this Adonis? Would not be a surprise, at all.

I cannot stand Harry's accent. He can be hard to understand.

Karen seems typical of the person in the psych field. Crazy as Hades. Not maintaining appropriate professional boundaries with her patients. Creating her own problems.

For a change, I loved that skirt that Savvi was wearing last night....the one with the black wedge panel. She seldom has on anything that is attractive. That one dress looked too much like a maternity dress.

I love this show!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Will be interesting to see where things end up with April and her new man. I'm guessing he's got some deep, dark secret or something...he seems way too perfect at the .moment. Oh well whatever it is, I'm here for it.

Upon closer inspection, I don't think Dom's new associate is Harry's former bartender like I thought she was. She's a totally different actress. She's cute...I like her...deep down I think even Savvy is amused by her, although not without her worries of her stealing Dom from her. I can't remember the girl's name but she's going to cause a great deal of havoc for Savvy and Dom...she's a sneaky little thing.

I wonder how long they're going to drag out the Harry / Joss thing...I see an "accidental" kiss coming very soon.

Boy oh boy Karen just can't help but stay away from trouble....I suppose she's going to end up letting her patient live with her now...and I see her re-entangling herself with Sam's mother too...it's bound to be a hot mess.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    I agree with everything you have said..damn I like this show.Oh, and I just want to be April for a day, that body she is a beautiful woman
    -Andy Rooney-

This show hasn't held my interest so far this season. I turned it off to watch another episode of Orange is the New Black which has better acting, better storylines and Karen is still to bland for me.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fogey

Last season I could not get into the character of Karen at all, and I believe that is continuing into this season. I agree she's going to wind up too personally and emotionally involved with this new patient of hers, and geez, I wish they weren't bringing back the crazy lady. I'd have more respect for Karen if she ever did the sensible and mature thing, like at this point taking Savi's advice to oppose crazy lady's release and also to go back to her therapist and tell the truth about her hallucinations so she can get help. It's a little disturbing to imagine therapists out there who are so off the deep end themselves, yet they are supposedly helping patients who are relying on them. They don't have to be perfect examples of mental health, but Karen is suffering from a major case of PTSD at the very least and seems perpetually unable to keep herself on an even keel.

I like April's story line the best because so far we don't know what's ahead for her with gorgeous guy. We know something must be up and there is probably a clue with that house in Vermont (I confess I fell asleep toward the end of the show, so don't know if anything more was said about that after he told her he was going up there for a week or so). That's the only story line that is unpredictable at this point. Joss and Harry are probably going to jump each other's bones and create a very messy situation, and the Savi vs. Toni conflict has already begun.

I wish Savi didn't looks quite so dowdy, I didnt like what she wore to the office, although Dom did, and he is the one that counts.

I agree about Karen, I just don't care for her acting
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread