+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 71 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566 ... LastLast
Like Tree532Likes

Thread: Mistresses

Re: Mistresses

Thanks a LOT for the clarification, folks.

I saw Karen visit a grave but I thought it was her former lover/Sam's dad. So it was Sam (who she also slept with).

So Savi's baby didn't make it? But she's pregnant again? (Or are they trying to hide her real-life pregnancy?) I'm not quite understanding all that.

Yes, Joss looks rough around the edges but she always has, imo. I don't like her.
    bee stung lips likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Psycho wife wound up shooting her own son. They showed Karen visiting his grave (and she also lied to her therapist about it). Guessing that psycho wife is in prison or the loony bin.

It seemed like a quick hour to me. April's daughter looked like a different actress. Wow, that new boyfriend of hers ... I could just look at him for the entire hour!

Do we know that Savi's baby was Dom's? Obviously there is going to be trouble at the office, with Savi sharing space with that gorgeous associate. If Savi and Dom break up, I don't want her to go back to Harry. I really don't like him.
    Oh, I like him. Of the male characters on the show that we already know, Harry is the one I like most.
    march, tango7, Moontat and 1 others like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I thought Savi's baby was saved too! I want an explanation of how/why she wound up with Dom. I thought it was all about how she was going to end up with whoever the baby's father was?

Also, I thought Sam took the gun from his mother and killed himself. Did I miss something? Did they show his mother killing him?

Joss DOES look rough this season. I also thought April's daughter was a different actress.

For the season premiere, it really seemed like Karen was a little more "human." Remember last season we were all talking about how stiff her character was and the bad acting? I found her much improved this episode. Maybe she had some coaching during the break...

FORT Fogey

Maybe Sam DID kill himself; I'm not sure now.

Since my last post I read a recap (can't find it now) that said Karen grabbed the gun and bullet hit Sam accidentally. I don't remember that.

April daughter definitely looks like a different actress.

And yes, the Savi/Dom thing.....
    Cornholio likes this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tango7 View Post
    Re: Karen I can’t recall what happened with her pvt practice position. I know she got a suspension, but didn’t her former partner/boss get angry at her and tell her to hit the road? What happened with psycho wife (and son) of deceased patient?

Yes, bee stung lips, Harry’s new “gf” is the one who worked at his restaurant. Savi didn’t like her, but who is (was) she to complain, kwim?
    On last night's show they showed Karen visiting Sam's grave and laying fresh flowers there. And then when Karen was talking to her therapist, he asked her how she was doing since everything happened, and he and Karen talked about things. The writer's used it as a way of recapping and summarizing everything that happened after the shooting. In the little flashback they showed, it appeared that Sam's mother ended shooting him...unless I'm getting it mixed up and it was the other way around.

Re Harry's girlfriend...okay, I thought so. She appears so much more glammed up since last season that I wasn't sure if I was only imagining that she looked similar to his bartender from his restaurant.
    Cornholio likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

This is such a fun show, I'm so glad it's back. A couple new characters to keep things interesting. I wish the cop would come back, the one who was questioning Karen. I liked him.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    This is such a fun show, I'm so glad it's back. A couple new characters to keep things interesting. I wish the cop would come back, the one who was questioning Karen. I liked him.
    Yes, I was thinking that about the cop too. Actor Gary Diordan of CSI fame, who player the role. I liked the chemistry between he and Karen. I'd hoped they would develop the storyline between the two of them.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Moontat and Cornholio like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I finally watched it tonight, what fun!!! I liked that Toni was a girl, I thought it may of been when he showed Savi her new office.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Saw Alyssa Milano on The View. Her baby would appear to be due at any time. She could barely walk.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread