+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 75 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast
Like Tree562Likes

Thread: Mistresses

Re: Mistresses

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    Looking forward to my guilty-pleasure summer sleazefest!
    Yes aren't we all, Bring it on!!!
    Ellen and Moontat like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Woo hoo! They are getting heavy with the advertising! Next week!
    bee stung lips likes this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Bring on the guilty pleasure!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Cornholio likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Am I going to watch another season of this show about dumb women doing really dumb things, messing up their lives?? YEAH!
    bee stung lips and mesachick like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tango7 View Post
    Am I going to watch another season of this show about dumb women doing really dumb things, messing up their lives?? YEAH!
    Me too...YAAAY!!

Oh hell yeah! Count me in.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Am I the only one who for whatever reason thought Savvy and Dom's baby had lived? Also, I'm glad they skipped things ahead eight months...wouldn't have made much sense to continue it exactly where it left off, especially since the show's been on hiatus for months.

And speaking of Savvy and Dom...hmm...wonder how long their "relationship" will last? I see it going to hell in a hand-basket and fast. Especially since they'll be not only working together, but also in a relationship. Although I do like the chemistry between them.

I'm wondering...is Harry's "new" woman the woman who used to work at his restaurant as his bartender last season? Because it sure looked like her. I remember them hinting around at an affair between them last season. Regardless, I see the romance between Harry and Joss coming from a mile away.

There Karen goes again, getting personally involved in one of her client's lives. Helping them professionally is one thing, but Karen can't seem to be able to resist going that extra step...she seems to be taking the young girl under her wing in a big sister kind of way and I'm sure it won't end any other way other than disastrous.

Either way good show...slow start for a season opener in some regards, but I remember things starting off that way in season one too. They set up the story-lines and POOF, everything blew up from there...Heehee!!

Judging from the previews of what's coming this season, it's bound to be another good one.
    Last edited by bee stung lips; 06-03-2014 at 04:48 PM.
    Cornholio likes this.

Re: Karen I can’t recall what happened with her pvt practice position. I know she got a suspension, but didn’t her former partner/boss get angry at her and tell her to hit the road? What happened with psycho wife (and son) of deceased patient?

Yes, bee stung lips, Harry’s new “gf” is the one who worked at his restaurant. Savi didn’t like her, but who is (was) she to complain, kwim?
    bee stung lips and Moontat like this.

I too had thought the baby was ok from the accident but I guess when Savvy went into cardiac arrest or whatever, the baby didn't make it? Alyssa is pregnant in real life so I'm wondering if they will just do creative shots instead of writing in another pregnancy. It doesn't seem like they would want to tie her character down with a baby at this point.

tango Sam, the son, was killed and I guess the wife/mom is in prison. Karen sure does seem to be falling back into her old ways. I get a red flag feeling from her therapist, not sure if he has an agenda or not just yet.

bee, I agree that at some point Harry and Joss will at least sleep together, even if it's one of those "oh my gosh what did we just do?!" situations.

The actress who plays Joss looked a little rough around the edges in the premiere, just tired looking and not as put together as she looked last season. "April" is as beautiful as ever. I'm confused about her friend who I guess also helped her buy her place? I know she borrowed money from someone but I thought it was more of a loan shark kind of person and not a friend, I guess my mind is making things up, lol. No mention of her faux dead husband, won't she at some point get in trouble for keeping the insurance money now that she knows he's alive? Or did that all get addressed I just forgot?

Anyway, happy to have one of my summer guilty pleasure shows back!

Oh, and the only other summer character that could be dumber than Karen is Linda on Under the Dome. For being a cop, she sure is clueless and has terrible judgment of character. She can't tell the bad from the good guys. Can't wait for that show either!
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

FORT Fogey

Re: Karen I can’t recall what happened with her pvt practice position. I know she got a suspension, but didn’t her former partner/boss get angry at her and tell her to hit the road? What happened with psycho wife (and son) of deceased patient?

Yes, bee stung lips, Harry’s new “gf” is the one who worked at his restaurant. Savi didn’t like her, but who is (was) she to complain, kwim?
    Psycho wife wound up shooting her own son. They showed Karen visiting his grave (and she also lied to her therapist about it). Guessing that psycho wife is in prison or the loony bin.

It seemed like a quick hour to me. April's daughter looked like a different actress. Wow, that new boyfriend of hers ... I could just look at him for the entire hour!

Do we know that Savi's baby was Dom's? Obviously there is going to be trouble at the office, with Savi sharing space with that gorgeous associate. If Savi and Dom break up, I don't want her to go back to Harry. I really don't like him.
    bee stung lips likes this.

+ Reply to Thread