+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree396Likes

Thread: Mistresses

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Mistresses

For some reason, I think April's husband's baby's mother will die, and April will end up taking the little boy in. The actor who plays April was on Wendy yesterday, and she said that "her daughter" is going to be "going through something" on the show. Of course, April will be having her issues, too. If she won't throw out her philandering hubby's things because of her daughter (like she said last night), I can see her getting stuck with the boy....aybe even at her daughter's insistence?
    bee stung lips likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Yup I wondered about Savvy having a baby (eeek) In the preview I thought they showed Savvy kissing Dom, and her hubby was in the doorway
    Geez, how did I miss that part? I was on my laptop at the time so I must have been sending emails or something and missed it. Anyway, damn. The plot is definitely thickening.

EDIT: Good observation prhoshay. I could see that happening. I remember a similar plotline on Lipstick Jungle with one of the women's husbands had, had a love child with his mistress and the husband died. Then the mistress comes to the wife after the fact and says she wants child support from the dead husband's estate. She ended up getting the money, but in the end didn't want the baby so the wife took the child, fell in love with it, but then the mistresses' parents came and took the baby away from the wife and she was devastated.

Be interesting to see how this situation with April plays out.
    Last edited by bee stung lips; 06-11-2013 at 11:58 AM.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fogey

I was thinking that if and when April doesn't meet the mistress's demands, she (the boy's mother) will just leave town after dumping the kid on April's doorstep. She doesn't exactly seem the warm maternal type.

Really liked Monday's show. It is starting to show the consequences of their behavior. Previews look awesome for the coming weeks. Can't wait to see what problems occur with the pregnancy and the paternity
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Really liked Monday's show. It is starting to show the consequences of their behavior. Previews look awesome for the coming weeks. Can't wait to see what problems occur with the pregnancy and the paternity
    When they were advertising this show I really thought it would be a story about a bunch of single women sleeping with married dudes week in and week out but I am actually impressed with all of the different stories and most of the acting...nice to see folks really struggle with their decisions and reap the consequences of bad choices (A. Milano has really acted these scenes well--her facial expressions are wonderful).
    All in all a good summer show!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Forgive what I'm about to ask, 'cause it may be kind of tacky BUT........does Alyssa Milano have 'cankles'?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384 View Post
    When they were advertising this show I really thought it would be a story about a bunch of single women sleeping with married dudes week in and week out but I am actually impressed with all of the different stories and most of the acting...nice to see folks really struggle with their decisions and reap the consequences of bad choices (A. Milano has really acted these scenes well--her facial expressions are wonderful).
    All in all a good summer show!
    Can't help but agree, especially on what you said about Alyssa Milano's acting skills. She's a pretty darned good actress, I've noticed. Aside from "Who's the Boss" years ago, I wasn't really that familiar with any of the other stuff she's been in (aside from Melrose Place, that is--she was great on that too). But she's really good. When I watch her, I forget she's acting, she's just that convincing.

And for whatever reason, she comes across as the "wiser" one of the group, if that even makes any sense, considering she's had her own indiscretions, i.e., cheating on her husband. But it seems like all the other women defer to her, kind of like how on Sex and the City, all the other women seemed to defer /confide in Carrie for advice on what to do about their dilemmas. I get the sense that Savvy's that kind of character on this show.

Phroshay: Lol, never noticed those cankles you speak of. I'll take a closer look on next week's episode.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Forgive what I'm about to ask, 'cause it may be kind of tacky BUT........does Alyssa Milano have 'cankles'?
    I think I heard she was pregnant IRL during the filming of this show.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

She sure looks pregnant
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I think I heard she was pregnant IRL during the filming of this show.
    I've been wondering why her breasts look particularly huge in the episodes.

+ Reply to Thread