+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 64 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast
Like Tree479Likes

Thread: Mistresses

Re: Mistresses

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    idk, i was let down by this week's episode. i felt like they took the easy way out on karen's trial storyline and the missing lucy storyline. i am glad that karen's license got suspended tho.
    I thought there was going to be more to the Lucy storyline- than she got the wrong bus - maybe there is more to come? I doubt it though
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    The preview does show Harry crying over someone in the hospital so I'm assuming it's Savvy but I don't think she's the one who gets shot.
    I wonder if Savvy is in the hospital because she lost the baby and Harry is crying because he found out only too late that it was his.

Sent from my Arc using Tapatalk 4
    bee stung lips likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I thought there was going to be more to the Lucy storyline- than she got the wrong bus - maybe there is more to come? I doubt it though
    With all the juicy story line possibilities they could have made over Lucy having gone missing, what was the point of this lame resolution to the story? To bring April and Paul closer? What's so great about that? The guy is a slime bucket. Why should we want them back together?

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    With all the juicy story line possibilities they could have made over Lucy having gone missing, what was the point of this lame resolution to the story? To bring April and Paul closer? What's so great about that? The guy is a slime bucket. Why should we want them back together?
    I know, pathetic.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose View Post
    I wonder if Savvy is in the hospital because she lost the baby and Harry is crying because he found out only too late that it was his.

This is exactly what I'm thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose View Post

If that does happen Im guessing Savi will lose the baby in a manner that can be blamed on Harry in some way--ie, shes trying to repair something in the house that Harry always took care of and falls or something like that....

I REALLY like Dom as a character and I REALLY like Harry so I am ok with Savi hitching up with either but I don't want to see Joss and Harry together...I don't care how open you are, you don't sleep with your SISTER's (ex-) husband while shes around to watch it, period.

The fact that Karen's character is still around is a sad, sad misrepresentation. Psychiatrists play an invaluable role in the medical community and are trusted with the mental health and care of their patients...the amount of responsibility and trust they have with their patients is incredible and the fact that Karen abused the doctor-patient relationship she had with a dying man by entering into an emotional and sexual affair is so out of bounds I don't even know where to begin...but suffice to say she would lose her license for that alone, much less the other shenanigans and questionable ethics and choices she made over the past few months.

I suppose Joss will get into promotions/marketing and her first client will be Harry/Savannah's Kitchen...they are being pretty obvious in the set-up.

April's storyline is quickly becoming very boring and predictable, I find myself checking my phone when she pops up (even though she is absolutely gorgeous) with her boring kid and silly love triangle arc.
    ArchieComic Fan and AlwaysVeg like this.

I understand that it is against professional ethics, but, for me, Karen's affair was a lot more forgivable than Savi's. Although he was her patient, he was a dying man with a shrew for a wife. Karen gave him a small bit of happiness in his last days. Unpopular opinion, I know, but it's mine.
    Dragonlady and Cornholio like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I understand that it is against professional ethics, but, for me, Karen's affair was a lot more forgivable than Savi's. Although he was her patient, he was a dying man with a shrew for a wife. Karen gave him a small bit of happiness in his last days. Unpopular opinion, I know, but it's mine.
    She also gave his son (her partner's patient) a bit of happiness, and she falsified records. So there's that.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    While most people who are seeing a psychiatrist probably aren't dying, I think it's safe to say they're all unhappy; otherwise, they wouldn't be there. It's not appropriate for psychiatrists to give their patients a little happiness by becoming all emotionally involved and having sex with them. They're supposed to be helping their patients by being a good shrink and providing professional services that help patients cope with whatever is going on in their lives ... serious illness, bad relationships/marriages, etc.
    Ellen likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tango7 View Post
    She also gave his son (her partner's patient) a bit of happiness, and she falsified records. So there's that.
    I think she's a bit of a wing nut, and she needs to see someone
    Ellen likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread