+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 75 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354 ... LastLast
Like Tree562Likes

Thread: Mistresses

Re: Mistresses

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Someone said on the official Mistresses Facebook page that there was a preview for next week that showed someone getting shot and that they showed Savvy in the hospital. I'm going to see if I can find the preview (possibly on YouTube).

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    Oh okay..thanks
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

My DVR scheduler shows a season finale episode is scheduled for next week. Episode title is "I Choose You." It gives a brief description of some of the things that will be covered in the episode, but I don't know if that's considered spoiler information or not. It's the basic information shown in the tv listings.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I didn't see it coming that Karen's partner would be the one to turn her into the ethical board. And he comes across so bitter about it. I truthfully he did it to get back at her because he's always wanted her as more than a business partner and she shunned his "advances".
    I don’t see him as bitter or vindictive at all. Karen has been an idiot, over and over. Last night she continued her stupidity, calling Crazy wife of married dead lover/former patient. Last week she slept with stalker son of married dead lover/ex-patient (the son who is/was a patient of her partner). And let's not forget thar she lied and changed her notes in her computer

I almost laughed when Karen expressed shock at having her license suspended. For me the best part was when her partner told her not to bother coming back. Did she really think her behavior would not have consequences?
    combatcutie likes this.

Next week is the finale
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Another thing - I wasn't aware that (Jonas?/business partner) "has always wanted more" from Karen, or that he had made any advances. When was that?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    My DVR scheduler shows a season finale episode is scheduled for next week. Episode title is "I Choose You." It gives a brief description of some of the things that will be covered in the episode, but I don't know if that's considered spoiler information or not. It's the basic information shown in the tv listings.
    I don't think it's spoiler info if it's in the TV listings. Someone was allowed to reveal that Harry is the father of Savi's baby without the post being deleted, so why should this be a spoiler. Spill! I think it would be interesting if Savi knows Harry is the father but picks Dom. I wonder if this show is coming back. April is a fool if she takes Paul back, Karen didn't get nearly what she deserved, and Joss is a ditzy trainwreck who would never be interesting to me as a character.
    bee stung lips likes this.

Sorry, but Karen is my favorite of the main characters. Sure, she's made some major mistakes, but nothing worse than any of the others have done. What she should have done when the affair started was to refer her patient to another doctor.

It's been clear for weeks now that Karen's partner has had deep feelings for her for a long time; I think someone in the office even told her that, but she didn't see it. I knew he'd turn against her as soon as he found out about her affair and I think it was purely a personal decision on his part.

The one who showed the most common sense in all this was the judge who clearly stated that there was no case here.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I don't think Harry looked at the paternity results yet. The back of the envelope looked like it was still sealed. I think his having a drink while looking at the envelope was his debating on if he should or shouldn't open it. I can already predict Joss will wind up working for Harry to save the restaurant. Probably as his PR person. This could lead to an affair but it would be so cliché. I'm happy though for the end of the Alex/Joss storyline.

I'm in the camp that Karen deserved to have her license suspended. She was a hot mess this whole season and made one mistake after the other, the next being an even bigger one than the one before. I don't blame her partner one bit. I don't think it matters if he had feelings for her or if that drove his decision, it was the right thing to do. Maybe now she will take a good hard look at her life and learn something for the next chapter.

They did such a good job of casting Paul (looks like a jerk, lol) that now when they try to make him softer and forgivable, I just can't see it. Still don't like him. But I do think Lucy deserves to know he's alive. Maybe the therapist can help with that revelation.

The preview does show Harry crying over someone in the hospital so I'm assuming it's Savvy but I don't think she's the one who gets shot. I'd guess the person being shot or the shooter is someone from the group consisting of Karen, Sam, Sam's mother, Paul, Paul's baby mama, April or Richard. Ok I know that doesn't leave many people left but there you go, lol.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

The morphine prescription is the least of Karen's sins, IMO. The guy was terminal, and his death was obviously imminent. Karen gave him the tools to choose his own end. I have no problem with that. But euthanasia is illegal in most places, but that part of the story doesn’t bother me so much. The affairs with both the patient and especially his son is where Karen totally loses me. Her inability to understand she was beyond wrong is infuriating. And remember, she falsified records. Hen she continues with her idiocy by calling the widow and mother of her lover/patient. Her expectation that she won't suffer any personal or professional consequences is unbelievable, and that constant "deer in the headlights" look..uggh. I can’t give her a pass by saying “oh, well, people make mistakes”. I don't care what her partner's motives for turning her in were. He was right to do it.
    buttahfly and AlwaysVeg like this.

idk, i was let down by this week's episode. i felt like they took the easy way out on karen's trial storyline and the missing lucy storyline. i am glad that karen's license got suspended tho.

+ Reply to Thread